A Special "Happy Mother's Day" to all moms that have passed.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
You are still the best and still special!!Miss you mom!(and yes I am still rooting for the Vols, and the Lady Vols)!

Reactions: 9 people
Nice thought. I bet its hard to lose a mother.

I would like to wish all mothers in volnation a happy mothers day.

For those that still have mothers alive, make sure you show her your love.

I lost my mom recently as well. I wish all Vol moms a Happy Mothers Day! I have to wish my bammer fan granny one too. She remains loyal to her homestate,and I respect that more than bandwagoneers. Three cheers for moms,the South,and Tennessee Vols football! GO VOLS!

I lost my mom recently as well. I wish all Vol moms a Happy Mothers Day! I have to wish my bammer fan granny one too. She remains loyal to her homestate,and I respect that more than bandwagoneers. Three cheers for moms,the South,and Tennessee Vols football! GO VOLS!
The SOUTH and TENNESSEE football will rise again.:)

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms still out there and to those who have passed on. My mother passed on Jan 19, 2011. Miss you mom.

My Mom has been gone awhile. You always miss them. But, I still have my sweet dream memories. Happy day all you Moms. You deserve at least one day a month set aside just for you.

Reactions: 2 people
Been there, done that, unfortunately. It is a rough experience.

A very thoughtful thread -- thanks for putting it out.

Great! Thank you for making this thread

It's been twelve years and not a day has gone by without thinkin of her. Miss ya momma, you were a blessing to all those around you. And a happy mothers day to all you inspirational ladies out there.

Reminds me to let my mom know how much she is loved...wont be there for ever. Thanks

VN Store

Back