A11 Football League

VolsSportsFan

Where are the turtles?
SIAP, but apparently we're getting a new spring football league, called the A11 Football League. They are playing 2 "preview" games, one in May and one in June. Several of the 8 teams will have the names of old USFL teams, which is funny since the new USFL is supposed to start in the Spring of 2015.

Welcome to the Official Site of the A11FL

So be on the lookout for more bad pro football soon!

Either A, won't even start or B, will last a year or 2. Same with every other league that has been tried

Either A, won't even start or B, will last a year or 2. Same with every other league that has been tried

Pretty much. I definitely see no way both this league and the new USFL (assuming it every actually launches) will both be able to exist. So either one will live and the other die, they'll merge efforts, or both will flop.

I doubt either gets off the ground for a full season, and at best I see one of them (or if they merge) lasting maybe a couple of seasons. The UFL was able to eek out 2-3 seasons with about 4 teams and they barely were able to get that.

As a spring/alternate pro football league junkie, I wish one at least would become stable enough to last a while. I was just a kid but I loved the WLAF. I even began to like the XFL after about the midpoint of their only season because they dropped most of the WWE-style junk and just concentrated on football.

VN Store

Back