? About watching on Mobile

EastTN

I have Verizon but I don't know how to watch ESPN3 on it. It ask me for a provider I choose Verizon then it asks for a username and password. How do you obtain this and is there an extra cost per month for this service....I'm sure there is a cost it's Verizon they charge for everything....anyway any help please Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
it's asking for your internet provider not your phone service

And OP change your avatar it's freaking me out

Nice lol I dont have cable I have Dish Network and it don't an option for that. So I assumed I could stream it live through my Verizon connection on my phone I have Unlimited data.

I have the same problem. I used an app on my iphone called Justin TV last year a couple times and it worked. I will be working Saturday and our office doesn't have cable so I will be on iPhone trying to keep up unless I can find it online in a format our firewall will allow me to see.

If you have a half-way decent internet service provider (Comcast, Verizon FIOS, Time-Warner, Charter, AT&T U-Verse, etc.) you can log in to the WatchESPN app using your online login info for your internet service.

If you've got a crappy ISP, like me (Metrocast), then you have to find a friend with good internet willing to let you use their login info.

I guess I will just stick to the DVR and watch it when I get back home but I know I will be checking the score the whole time.

Dish Network does NOT subscribe to ESPN3.com or WatchESPN app. Those are both through your TV provider, not internet provider. You cannot watch the game on either one of those if you have Dish Network. Get the regular ESPN app and keep up with the play-by-play that way.

The watch ESPN app is asking for your cable service I thought

you are correct. I often get the services confused
Dish Network does NOT subscribe to ESPN3.com or WatchESPN app. Those are both through your TV provider, not internet provider. You cannot watch the game on either one of those if you have Dish Network. Get the regular ESPN app and keep up with the play-by-play that way.

sorry but that is not true. ESPN3 is through your internet provider

The watch ESPN app is asking for your cable service I thought

When using WatchESPN app and want to see ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU channels then you need cable account, if want to watch the ESPN3 channel it just needs a internet provider that's supported.

you are correct. I often get the services confused

sorry but that is not true. ESPN3 is through your internet provider

My bad... In my case, they are the same so I thought they were both under TV provider. Thanks for the info because I am considering changing TV provider...

For some reason even with a correct log-in from charter, watchESPN doesn't work on my phone or xbox. Last week for the Vandy/Ole Miss game I used an app called. "streamie" or something like that. It has all the Justin.tv streams on it. I'm not sure if Android has an j.tv app, but I know the apple app store has it for $4.99.

Duck here, just trying to help anyone out:

I have used ESPN3 tons, the last many years. From what I can tell, ESPN changed it last year. It used to be all ESPN3 games were free to all. Now, from what I can tell, some games are still, but other hot games are not, they are locked. And to get in to see those locked ESPN3 games, one needs to have a TV provider that is in bed with them. One just simply enters their TV provider's id and password, Comcast for me in my personal case.

But to let all know, while those that do not have cable TV or such, one can still see any game for free online. You may not be able to view it on your smartphone if you do not have a good TV provider, but you can still view games for free online. Many sites out there. But "first row sports" always has all games online. Even though I have a spendy cable package, I still use first row sports, cause I like watching 3-5 games at a time on my computer, covering the most CFB games I can. How do you get there. Just google, "first row sports eu". They got bused by the FBI last year and had to change their domain to Europe servers. But they changed it a year ago and it is a pain in the butt to try to use unless you really know what you are doing.

Basically You google it, as I said. Then the first link(or any of the top google links will take you to it, or their mirror sites. DO NOT DOWNLOAD their little app that it tells you you need. It is with spyware- as i tested it and know. You go to their site, click on "American Football" and then pick your game out of the list. But be warned, you will get TONS of spam browser windows popping up. Just close those windows. And then you have to wait 30 secs,,,,,, and then the trick is finding the little "x" to close those spam advertisement windows out. If you click the wrong one, again, more spam browsers will open up. It takes time getting used to, and patience, skill, but once you get used to it, watching any CFB(or NFL) game is really easy, for free, online, and a guy not having to pay for cable or any TV service. And remember, do not click on those fake red x's. One, after practice, can tell what is a real x and a fake one. And remember, you do not NEED any App that whatever site is telling you need to watch a game. Those are tricks, tricks for spyware. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY APP THEY OFFER YOU. They lie and tell you that you MUST have their app. Nonsense, just grow wise, be patient, and click through all those stupid advertisement blockers.

And ya, justin TV is good too. But many network providers complain to justin and most often a game gets shut off mid-game.

Any questions, just feel free to ask me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back