Abraham Lincoln deemed "too racist" to have a San Francisco school named after him.

He didn't free the slaves and he was racist so.......
Proclaiming something that had already happened, and then taking credit for it. Such a governmental thing to do.

If he hadnt been assinated he would have been incredibly differently. Not as a bad guy, but not one of the best.

Proclaiming something that had already happened, and then taking credit for it. Such a governmental thing to do.

If he hadnt been assinated he would have been incredibly differently. Not as a bad guy, but not one of the best.

He was a bad guy. Had he not been assassinated his reign of terror would have been epic.

Lincoln didn’t want blacks in the Union Army as combat soldiers, he wanted to place them as laborers. He also didn’t believe blacks should be treated equally as whites. Yet black folks think highly of Lincoln because blacks were free after the war. Hell, he wanted to ship them off to South America after the war.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64
We're getting to the point that us white guys will be labeled racists if we don't choose wives of another race. Seriously

We're getting to the point that us white guys will be labeled racists if we don't
choose wives of another race. Seriously

Doesnt help.

I was simply told I colonized her from asia.

Of course, her family now has a home, cars, electricity and food because of me but that only proves my privilege.

These are not my words either. I was recently told this.

VN Store

Back