Ainge Show Off Line Again

It kicks me off a lot, then when reconnected, I have to listen to 2 minutes of what I already listened to. Annoying setup they have.

I love the show, but it is so low rent
Thats what I like about it. Espn radio shows dont have that connection that this type of show does. Its raw and first hand. If that means some interruptions then so be it.

Reactions: 1 person
I use the TSR app some. The only thing good I have to say about their app is its better than The Sports Animal App! ...and that ain't sayin much!

It's a joke. The Communication Dept at school could do a hell of a lot better job. I quit listening ages ago.

Ainge has good football knowledge, gets a lot of insider information, and loves the Vols. I listen to his show at work every day. If you can, i'd suggest listening to it if you can. Of course now that its summer it stays pretty boring until a couple weeks before the season.

I love the show, but it is so low rent

Love the show too. Need more Ainge and way, way, way less JBay IMO. He needs to work more in the business side and get the production value up to par. I listen 100% for Ainge's insight.

Love the show too. Need more Ainge and way, way, way less JBay IMO. He needs to work more in the business side and get the production value up to par. I listen 100% for Ainge's insight.

I think JBay is there to keep EA's "ADD" under control. EA can also get a bit long winded and needs reigning in at times. It is the best show on for the VOLS. Without EA and VolNation, I would have to start drinking again.:p

I like it when Ainge interviews someone but spends the whole time talking and interrupting or talking about himself. Priceless.

I used to listen TSR the entire day. But anything after The EA show started to suck and I got bored. Seth stokes pisses me off as a person. He talks way to much and his needs to stick to producing.

VN Store

Back