Alabama Game Visitors (thread)

jvols1999

thevolunteerclub.com
Going to be another massive weekend, especially if we're in a Top 5(ish) matchup and coming off a victory in Red Stick.

Here's who is currently expected. Obviously this list will grow dramatically over the next 2 weeks...

Most if not all current commitments
Edge Samuel M'Pemba (OV)
OL Vysen Lang - gotta think he's a silent
DL Derrick Hunter - JUCO
DL Tomarion Parker
DL Daveion Hobbs - huge to get him back for an UV right off the heels of what was obviously a great OV
RB Dante Dowdell
RB Khalifa Keith
LB Arion Carter
CB Tyler Scott

TE Jonathan Echols (Vol commit)
ATH Boo Carter
ATH Jacob Oden
QB Jake Merklinger - big visit here
QB Jadyn Davis
RB Micah Welch
DB Omilio Agard
DL Malik Blocton - Lang’s teammate
DB Kaleb Beasley
DB Marcus Goree
WR Jonathan Paylor
ATH Mekhai White
DB Jaylen Thompson
DB Martels Carter Jr
DB Jaylen Lewis
ATH Amari Jefferson
ATH I'Marion Stewart
ATH Joseph Stone
DL Nasir Smith

2025 (four 5-stars and counting)
Edge Zion Grady - 5-star
TE Elyiss Williams 5-star
Edge Jared Smith 5-star
S Anquon Fegans - 5-star
ATH Cameron Sparks - 5-star
ATH Andre Lovett
TE Emaree Winton
RB Gideon Davidson
QB George MacIntyre
QB Antwann Hill
QB Tavien St Claire
RB Alvin Henderson
Edge Grayshaun Swain

VFLs
Cordarrelle Patterson
Leonard Little

Last edited:
Hoping for a win, but do you think any of these guys would be impressed with a moral victory of UT only losing by 3, 7 or 10? I think 3 or 7 and the whole nation takes a second look.

Hoping for a win, but do you think any of these guys would be impressed with a moral victory of UT only losing by 3, 7 or 10? I think 3 or 7 and the whole nation takes a second look.
F that. Let’s beat their ass this year. Bama looks beatable. Defense just has to play the game of their lives. Take care of lsu first.

Depends. I don't know how recruits would view it. . . what if we were up 14-17 the whole game and blew the lead at the end, compared to a close game the entire time that slips away because of depth issues or a game we trailed by 14+ the whole time but almost made a comeback in?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Going to be another massive weekend, especially if we're in a Top 5(ish) matchup and coming off a victory in Red Stick.

Here's who is currently expected. Obviously this list will grow dramatically over the next 2 weeks...

Tomarion Parker - pretty sure this is a UV, but we'll need to make a move because he's got 2 more Clemson visits upcoming
Davein Hobbs - huge to get him back for an UV right off the heels of what was obviously a great OV
Arion Carter - like Hobbs, another trip right after the UF game

QB Jake Merklinger - big visit here
DB Omilio Agard

Edge Zion Grady - 5-star
I gave you a like just for properly referring to Baton Rouge as its French name.

As long is it is a close enough game for our fans to impress for 4 quarters.

If we only move up one spot for beating LSU on the road, then I will be shocked. I think if we win down there that Alabama @ Tennessee is a top 5 matchup....
I don’t disagree with you, just don’t see the polls bumping us that much. Either way bama will be #1. IF we beat them, expect chaos to ensue. Not saying I think it will happen, and not that the following should happen if we do indeed win, but I wouldn’t be surprised by a stormed field in that scenario. But until it happens, it’s just a dream.

CBS will be back in town for a 3:30 kickoff.

When was the last time Tennessee appeared on CBS twice in a season?

VN Store

Back