Alabama Vs. Tennessee

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
well the game is about to start. does anyone know what to expect tonight. i hope we get the tennessee team that beat lsu, florida, and miss state. i heard crump will come in off the bench tonight so thats good news for us. lets get a winning streak going and who knows, we can maybe get a slight shot in to the ncaa's. but it is just such a slim shot that i just cant see us getting there. and rember yall, lets have no negative talking about our basketball team on this thread, i worked last week.

GO VOLS

yeah but we can be pretty good at times too. if we bring our A game and get patterson, asumnu, and scooter going, it could be a good night for us. im not making perdictions on the game, but i want to win, i feel the win coming tonight!

awww man my program guide lied to me. doesnt look like im gonna be able to watch the game, does anyone know where i can listen to the game at.

18-15 vols

crump is in and he made his first shot. i hope now that he is back that we can finally piece it all together and win this one. we need to get about a 7 game winning streak so this will be big. still a long time to go, but happy to see that buzz has his team playing tonight.

man if we could only get something on the offenseive end we would be winning right now. alabama has 10 turnovers so far. we need some offense. were down by 5.

game ain't over yet.......Still hanging tough....Let's go VOLS come back and win this thing!

thats what im talking about. were still in this. we get some offenseive production from an unknown source like crump or asumnu, and were right back in it. our defense is playing stellar and i think we can win this game.

LETS DO THIS VOLS.

jp morgan. if its not on tv then go to the link i posted at the top. you can watch it for free.

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10+Feb 9, 2005 9:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#10_Ainge_#10 @ Feb 9, 2005 9:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-K&#045;town Vol Fan@Feb 9, 2005 9:01 PM
What TV station is this on?

On Comcast its Channel 5 or whatever channel JP Sports usually comes on [/quote]
Thx...got it.

we need some offensive production. we need to make them easy layups. been missing them all game.

yeah i think the game is over now. there goes our hopes for the ncaa tourney. i thought crump coming back would spark our team but i guess not. we need to get a freaking rebound. were also taking some wild shots. its getting pretty old now.

I just said its slipping away I never said it slipped away there big guy.....There is still 13 minutes to play

I just got home and turned the game on, and I must say that I am not surprised of the score. Still taking bad shots and not playing defense. :bad:

soooooo............... at least we should have a good baseball team this year.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 9, 2005 8:40 PM
soooooo............... at least we should have a good baseball team this year.

Dont forget about the softball team&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They are ranked and started the season off undefeated if im not mistaken&#33;&#33;&#33;

Vols have been in love with street ball the last 20 years. They need a drill seargent coack who coaches TEAM philosophy, no stars ...all chemisty. Think gene hackman who take the job he did pretty good with that Hickory team........ :question:

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 9, 2005 9:13 PM
there goes our hopes for the ncaa tourney.

Thanks for yet another informative post. I guess I can cancel my final four reservations now?

Keep the breaking news coming&#33;

VN Store

Back