Alas, the seasons over.

Volnanza

It was a nice way to end the season. I really thought that if we got some guys healed up that we would be way more than Iowa could handle. We were. Nico looked good. Now, I'm looking at that long void that has to be crossed until next season. I'm sure the level of hype for Nico will have him as a heistman front runner before the season kickoff. I'm pretty pumped, but I know better because I've been around a while. Nice job Vols! Nice job Josh. (It's refreshing to know that we have a keeper as a coach now.)

It was a nice way to end the season. I really thought that if we got some guys healed up that we would be way more than Iowa could handle. We were. Nico looked good. Now, I'm looking at that long void that has to be crossed until next season. I'm sure the level of hype for Nico will have him as a heistman front runner before the season kickoff. I'm pretty pumped, but I know better because I've been around a while. Nice job Vols! Nice job Josh. (It's refreshing to know that we have a keeper as a coach now.)
Fear not…spring practice and the Orange & White game will be here before you know it. Now is the time to revel in the glory of a bowl win, and over-inflate our expectations for ‘24.

I’ll wear YouTube out watching 2023 replays and highlights. 2024 looks brighter than 2023 did.
Nico is The Man.

Go VOLS

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back