Almighty Tebow

joeydupree

Colorado bound
Who cant wait to see Tebow's workout routine on gameday tomorrow???
Can you say... Gerald Williams, hit him, please?

GW needs to get on the field first

Man why do you always have something smart to say when someone post a thread. Instead of being a smart butt if you don't have anything intelligent to say why don't you just not post anything. I bet out of your some odd 4,000 plus post 75% of them are just you being a sarcastic to other fans.

he'll be on the field against Uab. and i didnt take that comment as being 'smart' towards me. it is a fact, we gotta get him on the field. any news on how and where he's practicing?

Man why do you always have something smart to say when someone post a thread. Instead of being a smart butt if you don't have anything intelligent to say why don't you just not post anything. I bet out of your some odd 4,000 plus post 75% of them are just you being a sarcastic to other fans.
did he not have a real point in that comment?

Somebody's cranky.

you seriously aren't going to like this place if you took that comment as "smart butt."

and please try to stop using harsh stuff like "smart butt."

We have strict rules about language here. Smart b#@t:no: will get you booted off. Smart Booty is acceptable though. Welcome aboard!:hi:

man, i cant hate on teblow as a person though. i know its been said, but the dude puts in some work(it seems) as a Christian. have to respect that. i hope not to evoke any smart butt comments. tncolt obviously read the board rules post...

man, i cant hate on teblow as a person though. i know its been said, but the dude puts in some work(it seems) as a Christian. have to respect that. i hope not to evoke any smart butt comments. tncolt obviously read the board rules post...

I know he's hyped too much..but it's good to see a kid with that kind of publicity doing good things for the less fortunate...regardless of what happens this kid will have a fullfilling life like Danny Wuerffel has.

I know he's hyped too much..but it's good to see a kid with that kind of publicity doing good things for the less fortunate...regardless of what happens this kid will have a fullfilling life like Danny Wuerffel has.
assuming he's really, really into circumcision

well I mean it would be hard for Gerald to hit him while he's on the sidelines. don't understand why you have your panties in a wad

wasnt trying to be a "smart butt" was just stating the facts. how is gerald going to hit someone from the sidelines? answer that one "dumb butt"

he'll be on the field against Uab. and i didnt take that comment as being 'smart' towards me. it is a fact, we gotta get him on the field. any news on how and where he's practicing?

you must have missed this post after he 'straightened' you out earlier...

hopefully, he won't have danny's combover.

VN Store

Back