Almost Hit Some Bama Fans Tonight

Nerwen Aldarion

Tennessee Girl
Watching the game at the Brewery in Gatlinburg. Good food, a lot of orange and nice atmosphere...except for the damn Bama fans!

They had the Bama game on THREE TVs in one section and there were only a few fans in the place. It didn't bother me until 6 when the UT game started. The staff started going around and switching the channels to the UT game (for obvious reasons) and the Bama fans started *****ing about that.

Look, the place was full of orange, you are in Tennessee and you can go back to your cabin to watch the game for free if you wish. Sit down, shut up, watch the game on the two TV's they left for you and don't whine. You are in Tennessee country, DEAL with it. Don't cuss out the staff (which they did) or pitch a fit (which they did) or start yelling at the TN fans (which they did) because if you want to go to a sports bar to watch Bama play...go back to BAMA!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 41 people
Watching the game at the Brewery in Gatlinburg. Good food, a lot of orange and nice atmosphere...except for the damn Bama fans!

They had the Bama game on THREE TVs in area and there were only a few fans in the place. It didn't bother me until 6 when the UT game started. The staff started going around and switching the channels to the UT game (for obvious reasons) and the Bama fans started *****ing about that.

Look, the place was full of orange, you are in Tennessee and you can go back to your cabin to watch the game for free if you wish. Sit down, shut up, watch the game on the two TV's they left for you and don't whine. You are in Tennessee country, DEAL with it. Don't cuss out the staff (which they did) or pitch a fit (which they did) or start yelling at the TN fans (which they did) because if you want to go to a sports bar to watch Bama play...go back to BAMA!!!
Don't worry. I made sure their food was extra special.

Reactions: 43 people
Hell ya on that one. SHould have helped them find their cabin. Or at least the exit.

Should've knocked their tooth out!

It sure would have been funny for those overgrown frat boys to be hit by a girl.

My dad was getting pissed, he told the staff to switch the TV to the UT game and then yelled goodbye to some Bama fans who walked out cussing when they did that hehehe.

Reactions: 6 people
Same thing happened at wild wings in west tn. 2 tables of Bama fans threw a fit when everyone cheered as vols fan out of tunnel. They booed... It took about 15 minutes and they all left. Redneck

Reactions: 4 people
Same thing happened at wild wings in west tn. 2 tables of Bama fans threw a fit when everyone cheered as vols fan out of tunnel. They booed... It took about 15 minutes and they all left. Redneck

I was sitting next to two Bama fans in a Bdubs in Memphis, they were fairly respectful and didn't run their mouths. There are bad apples in every fan base, Bama just seems to attract more because a lot are bandwagoners.

Reactions: 2 people
I was sitting next to two Bama fans in a Bdubs in Memphis, they were fairly respectful and didn't run their mouths. There are bad apples in every fan base, Bama just seems to attract more because a lot are bandwagoners.

Then I can't wait for Bama to be down so that we don't have to listen to those idiots.

They had the Bama game on THREE TVs in one section and there were only a few fans in the place. It didn't bother me until 6 when the UT game started. The staff started going around and switching the channels to the UT game (for obvious reasons) and the Bama fans started *****ing about that.

Plenty of good "Hanging Trees" up there in Gatlinburg....should've reminded the Bama trash of that...

The-Hanging-Tree.png

Sounds like the actions of bammers. These folks have probably never lived in Alabama nor were Alabama fans 10 years ago.

Sounds like the actions of bammers. These folks have probably never lived in Alabama nor were Alabama fans 10 years ago.

Most Bama fans can not even spell A L A B A M A......they literally believe the state is called Bama and have no clue what the initial "A" actually stands for :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back