AMC: Tales Of The Walking Dead

Coug

Sundays 9pm on AMC. These are standalone episodes.

Not sure if this is posted anywhere but it's only aired maybe 4 episodes. They've been really interesting so far. My favorite episode so far is easily Blair/Gina. It featured Parker Posey who played The Doctor on the Netflix Lost In Space series. Oh my word it was so funny!!

I wanted to like this so bad I gave it 3 chances. It was funny, funny because it's so terrible. I like Munn, Crews, Posey and Green, but it's just unwatchable imo.

I also tried Fear the Walking Dead. I made it through 2 1/2 episodes before giving up. But it was better than Tales.

I wanted to like this so bad I gave it 3 chances. It was funny, funny because it's so terrible. I like Munn, Crews, Posey and Green, but it's just unwatchable imo.

I also tried Fear the Walking Dead. I made it through 2 1/2 episodes before giving up. But it was better than Tales.

Awww man, that's harsh. "Unwatchable"?! You're talking about the Vols on Florida and Alabama weekends. It's creative, a totally different take on the whole Walking Dead series. Hell, even the Tales Alpha origin episode was interesting. I'm not trying to make this out to be a Breaking Bad or a Banshee quality show but it's fun.

Awww man, that's harsh. "Unwatchable"?! You're talking about the Vols on Florida and Alabama weekends.

It's creative, a totally different take on the whole Walking Dead series. Hell, even the Tales Alpha origin episode was interesting. I'm not trying to make this out to be a Breaking Bad or a Banshee quality show but it's fun.
Okay, so I didn't know you weren't a Vols fan.

Yeah, I thought the idea was a good one, that's why I started watching. But the acting is unwatchable. It felt so fake. There's better to waste time on imo.

Reactions: feathersax
I might check this out but I haven't watched anything TWD related since the mid season finale after Rick left. I stopped watching Fear TWD at the end of Season 4 because it had gotten so terrible. It used to be a pretty good spinoff but it went off the rails after Gimple took over.

Honestly I'm a bit surprised the franchise is still going. The last I checked the ratings were still ok but a fraction of what they used to be, and they have 2 spinoffs and a Rick limited series coming up. I used to know many people that watched reguarly but out of the all the group none of them watch any of the shows anymore.

'Tales of the Walking Dead' on AMC: Worth Watching? Or Nah?

It’s not that it’s terrible, it’s mostly that the series fades in quality as the season goes on, and it doesn’t start from a particularly interesting place to begin with. It’s fun to see familiar faces like Olivia Munn, Parker Posey, Terry Crews, Anthony Edwards, Poppy Liu, and Jillian Bell in this universe, but aside from that novelty, Tales brings nothing new to the franchise.

VN Store

Back