American state national

1Volnation

I have read on YouTube and Telegram that folks are changing their status because of so many made up and broken laws, wanting to free theirselfs from the corruption and becoming State nationals.Thoughts?

I have read on YouTube and Telegram that folks are changing their status because of so many made up and broken laws, wanting to free theirselfs from the corruption and becoming State nationals.Thoughts?

They are called sovereign citizens and think they are clever. Giggle amongst themselves and don't pay taxes, or post fake liens on county or city property to make a point.

Usually end up in jail. Almost always end up bankrupt by their own idiocy.

I never understand how they think their actions will lead to what they want. They typically don't live all too much more "sovereign" than anyone else. Shop in the same stores, travel the same roads, eat in the same restaurants, power from the grid. They are only as sovereign as they are allowed to be.

And I guarentee some other sovereign citizen roles up and takes their stash of Cheetos the cops still get called.

They are called sovereign citizens and think they are clever. Giggle amongst themselves and don't pay taxes, or post fake liens on county or city property to make a point.

They are mentally unstable idiots fueled by YouTube and conspiracy theories. It’s hilarious to watch them as they realize oops I am going to jail or losing everything

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I never understand how they think their actions will lead to what they want. They typically don't live all too much more "sovereign" than anyone else. Shop in the same stores, travel the same roads, eat in the same restaurants, power from the grid. They are only as sovereign as they are allowed to be.

And I guarentee some other sovereign citizen roles up and takes their stash of Cheetos the cops still get called.
When I drove a truck, I used to encounter one of these loons that also drove a truck. He’d be on the CB yammering on about how anyone not him was a slave to the government, yada yada yada. He was too stupid to realize the contradictions he was spewing. He drove a truck so he had to 1) buy fuel, 2) pay fuel taxes 3) have a CDL and DOT physical card, pay for insurance, etc.

They’re dumbasses. They’re ultra-maroons.

When I drove a truck, I used to encounter one of these loons that also drove a truck. He’d be on the CB yammering on about how anyone not him was a slave to the government, yada yada yada. He was too stupid to realize the contradictions he was spewing. He drove a truck so he had to 1) buy fuel, 2) pay fuel taxes 3) have a CDL and DOT physical card, pay for insurance, etc.

They are the vegans and cross fitters of the right. Cant wait to talk about how awesome they are. Bring it up every chance they get. Start their conversation by saying how much you suck for not worshipping them.

McRib enjoys watching sovereign citizens interact with police on YouTube. It is amusing.

Typical goodbuddie

I’m wondering how many understand the difference between being a US citizen and a state national?

It’s pretty sad actually. These people actually believe they’ve found magic words or a special trim on a flag that symbolizes that another type of law is being practiced so some certain thing happens. Free men on the land or some rubbish. The truth is we’re all held captive by a Leviathan in Washington calling itself the US Government. There’s no special words or dances that you can do to escape it’s grasp. They simply have a monopoly on the use of force in a given geographical area. Pay or else…

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It’s pretty sad actually. These people actually believe they’ve found magic words or a special trim on a flag that symbolizes that another type of law is being practiced so some certain thing happens. Free men on the land or some rubbish. The truth is we’re all held captive by a Leviathan in Washington calling itself the US Government. There’s no special words or dances that you can do to escape it’s grasp. They simply have a monopoly on the use of force in a given geographical area. Pay or else…

So surrender is the only option.

They are the vegans and cross fitters of the right. Cant wait to talk about how awesome they are. Bring it up every chance they get. Start their conversation by saying how much you suck for not worshipping them.
Is that how people who do Cross Fit act?

Pretty much. The only hope is to minimize the governments affect on your life as much as possible. Beyond that, it’s kinda hopeless especially after the last few years.
I ain’t no quitter. I have looked into what divorcing the .gov involves for the last 2 years. There are about 5 different roads you can take, but there’s always a cost.

Even if you become a state citizen or a state national you still have to separate from all the adhesion contracts you have with the federal gov. That requires about 3-5 years. Estimated people that have done this successfully is 300k.
The federal gov gets a little touchy if you try to remove their income. The result is tons of propaganda slandering people who don’t want the gov in their life in any way. See this thread to understand how many different perceptions there are on sovereigns and about half of them are misperceptions. The gov will demonize anyone they can’t control. JMO

VN Store

Back