An August pick-me-up

munsterlander

No one of consequence.
On youtube, "1995 Tennessee 41 Alabama 14"

Tennesee ends a 9-year winless streak.

Watch the 1st quarter - for 20 minutes or so you'll completely forget about everything else, including that you can't wait for the season to start.

Includes one of my all-time favorite plays involving Peyton Manning...

1995 Tennessee 41 Alabama 14 (ESPN) - YouTube

Watch the 1st quarter - for 20 minutes or so you'll completely forget about everything else, including that you can't wait for the season to start.

We seriously need history to repeat it's self! :yes:

Actually, watch the first 26 minutes, it's all Peyton! It will be nice to return to this kind of dominance.

Thanks for posting.....I watched the first 20 mins while eating lunch at my desk....looking forward to some more of that....SO sick of bammers and all the fans!!

A great game with the bonus of no woo!

I know this has been discussed but when did the woo begin? It could be that the woo is actually an ancient code word for a secret voodoo hex. To be broken, we need to break out the cigars, rum, chicken bones, voodoo dolls, and of course end the woo! :dance2::lolabove:

This is my August pick-me-up...

10_august_model_Cal_03.jpg

I was there!!! Remember Fulmer coming over to salute the fans after the game and throwing his hat into the crowd. Guy 2 rows in front of me caught it. Peyton led the band and played to an almost empty stadium except for Vol fans. I miss the mid to late 90's....

I was there!!! Remember Fulmer coming over to salute the fans after the game and throwing his hat into the crowd. Guy 2 rows in front of me caught it. Peyton led the band and played to an almost empty stadium except for Vol fans. I miss the mid to late 90's....

Yup! Peyton and the band aren't on the main video, but there's a clip of it here around the 2 minute mark.

Rocky Top - YouTube

I know this has been discussed but when did the woo begin? It could be that the woo is actually an ancient code word for a secret voodoo hex. To be broken, we need to break out the cigars, rum, chicken bones, voodoo dolls, and of course end the woo! :dance2::lolabove:

It was around in '98, somewhat. You can watch a video of the Fiesta Bowl and hear it a little.

I don't remember him doing that in 1995. I know he did in '97.

VN Store

Back