Analyst Micah James Hired by Golesh

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
SIAP

Head Coach Alex Golesh has announced the addition of Micah James as running backs coach on his second USF staff as the Bulls continue with offseason conditioning ahead of the March 5 beginning of spring practices.

An All-Sun Belt Conference center at Middle Tennessee, James comes to USF after two seasons as an offensive line coach at Utah State and last season working as an offensive analyst at Tennessee. In his 10 seasons as a collegiate coach, James has been a part of three conference championship teams and six bowl games.

"Coming from Tennessee and working closely with the SEC's top rushing offense last season, Micah joins our staff with a strong understanding of our offense and the importance of the run game in it," Golesh said. "A standout center as a player, he is a coach with 10 years of experience and great football intelligence, and he will connect very well with our players and staff. We are very excited to welcome Micah to our Bulls family."

Source

I don’t know how I feel about him poaching so many of our coaches. Maybe CJH is good with it giving them promotions
I think it cuts both ways, but is probably friendly. Golesh is on Heupel s coaching tree, and they probably help each other a lot too - referalls, inside info, etc.

I guess "worry circle" is the trendy thing to post these days. I guess that's the 2024 name for negavols

I guess "worry circle" is the trendy thing to post these days. I guess that's the 2024 name for negavols
While I recognize there are people who will always pump sunshine when objectively there is no sunshine to pump, and people who will find a dark cloud even when there isn't one, here there really need not be a pumper/nega dynamic at work, this is a guy getting a big promotion, so honestly not much to see other than a dude bettering life for himself and his family. He probably knew he wasn't being promoted, so it made sense.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
That's a definite yes, IMO. I believe we end up really happy with our new RB coach. As far as our LB coaching vacancy, I'm not sure.
With new names being dropped, it doesn't sound great for the RB spot. LB spot seems to have just started to get serious.

It’s a promotion of an ANALYST. He starts stealing on-field coaches and the worry circle can recalibrate.

Shhhhh. The general public knows nothing about our circles lol. Those are on a "need to know" basis man. Gotta keep the riff raff out and whatnot.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back