And the Award for Worst Pre-season Poll of the Week Goes to.......

haha, i have never heard of southern living
They have that magazine in just about every dentist/doctor's office I've ever been to. Southern houses and cooking recipes...

I guess that qualifies them for ranking football teams. They must be selling tOSU and USC short.

oh yeah, okay, i remember what they are...but why are they ranking football teams? That's horrible

I just realized that I grew up with the author of this article. She should stick to interior design and recipes, but I don't recall her being especially self-aware back then either.

They have that magazine in just about every dentist/doctor's office I've ever been to. Southern houses and cooking recipes...

I guess that qualifies them for ranking football teams. They must be selling tOSU and USC short.

I am now dumber for having actually read the article, but it was qualified as the All-South Top Ten. I guess OSU and USC are not considered to be in the South, but W. Va, Missouri and Oklahoma are.

I take it that Carroll and Tressel didn't renew their Southern Living subscriptions when time was up.

VN Store

Back