and we even beat the Vegas spread by 19 points.

JAEvans24

Following the 80/20 Rule
vRUWo9Y.png

Reactions: 4 people
...the Vols won, the Gators lost, and Lane Kiffin was embarrassed. What a great day it was.

Reactions: 17 people
Always a good day to see TN win, Kiffin and Flurdah lose, and eat wings and drink beer while all this goes down. Go VOLS!

Reactions: 5 people
...the Vols won, the Gators lost, and Lane Kiffin was embarrassed. What a great day it was.

It just don't get any better than this! I might want to add, where are all those negavols who were predicting a close game or even an upset? One I would like to call out in particular is D.C. Vol ... The silence is deafening!

GBO!!!

Just heard on ESPN it`s the first time since 1972 that-USC-Texas- Notre Dame-Florida all lost on the same day.
Great day to be a Vol.

Who's melting down? What did I miss?

Well, "melt down" may have been a bit dramatic, but it was shorter than 'whining and complaining.' I was referring to all of the negative threads and post about how poorly we apparently performed.

People can bringing up the yardage in the first half. When you force 7 turnovers you aren't going to have a lot of yards and they'll probably have quite a bit.

Well, "melt down" may have been a bit dramatic, but it was shorter than 'whining and complaining.' I was referring to all of the negative threads and post about how poorly we apparently performed.

People can bringing up the yardage in the first half. When you force 7 turnovers you aren't going to have a lot of yards and they'll probably have quite a bit.

Yeah, I expected Western to have some yards in the first half, but when you play a game where you are double-digit favorites I think it's natural to look for issues that will need to be addressed in order for us to have success against better opponents.

Worley was, what, 3-9 in the first half? He needs to play better than that---and he did in the second half.

Short yardage was another thing. I was very disappointed we couldn't pick up 3-1 at midfield in the second quarter. I know Butch can't be happy about that either.

Am I melting down? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I expected Western to have some yards in the first half, but when you play a game where you are double-digit favorites I think it's natural to look for issues that will need to be addressed in order for us to have success against better opponents.

Worley was, what, 3-9 in the first half? He needs to play better than that---and he did in the second half.

Short yardage was another thing. I was very disappointed we couldn't pick up 3-1 at midfield in the second quarter. I know Butch can't be happy about that either.

Ha, if it was only as civil as that; and agreed.

It just don't get any better than this! I might want to add, where are all those negavols who were predicting a close game or even an upset? One I would like to call out in particular is D.C. Vol ... The silence is deafening!

GBO!!!

Thank you for making the distinction.

Yes, you sir, melted in a downward direction! :)

Our offense was a disgrace for one half of football save a few nice drives. People were squirming rightfully so. Thank God for halftime adjustments.

VN Store

Back