Anderson

OWB

Never
Staff member
Just read on GoVolsXtra that Anderson has decided to stay.....

The Alabama-Birmingham coach interviewed for the UT vacancy on Thursday and decided to stay the course with UAB two days later.

"I’m excited about what we have going here at UAB and what we’ve accomplished," he said in a statement. "I’m looking forward to being the head coach at UAB and continuing the success we’ve experienced the last three years."

And then there were 3!

He was just mad because we told him he was our third choice. :lol: Let's hope we don't end up with our 4th or 5th choice aka Jerry Green.

Bruce Pearl will be our next coach. 1.5 mil is alot of money. I just hope he is the right man.

I don't know. I read that Pearl has kids in highschool up there. Between that and returning almost his whole team, that could keep him there.

Then I think that his kids will have to go to college and how you almost have to be a millionaire to go these days...

So who knows.

I guess we will just go with Lutz then. I know freak like him don't you freak. :dlol:

Its alright. I have a feeling we are getting Pearl. I don't know if it is the right move though. I feel like we are in the same position as we were with buzz peterson. maybe we were better off keeping him.......................................nah.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 27, 2005 1:03 AM
He was just mad because we told him he was our third choice. :lol: Let's hope we don't end up with our 4th or 5th choice aka Jerry Green.

I disagree, this guy is top notch. He's got something going down in Birmingham - he aint mad about anything... UT would have been lucky to get him. Thats right, LUCKY.

I think when Freak wrote that he was being sarcastic. But I could be wrong.

Somebody was being sarcastic when they said I was endosing him as my candidate of choice... I think it was Volunteer.

VN Store

Back