Angry customer pulls gun on worker, gets more than bargained for

Reactions: C1500
Is this a story if he had a hunting knife fall on the floor of the car and he picked it back up? How about a little league baseball bat? (Both of which are used more often in violent attacks than guns)

Reactions: Wireless1 and C1500
Is this a story if he had a hunting knife fall on the floor of the car and he picked it back up? How about a little league baseball bat? (Both of which are used more often in violent attacks than guns)

Depends on who he votes for.

In all seriousness I keep mine in a place I made for the door panel. I didn't read the link, but If it was just sliding loose in the car he needs to put it some where that it don't catch and go off. That goes back to no good self respecting gun owner would be at starbucks anyway.

Depends on who he votes for.

In all seriousness I keep mine in a place I made for the door panel. I didn't read the link, but If it was just sliding loose in the car he needs to put it some where that it don't catch and go off. That goes back to no good self respecting gun owner would be at starbucks anyway.
Agreed. Mine is in a quick access safe in the truck

I think it's legitimate to yell at these beef heads packing your drive thru bag. The McDonald's Syndrome has spread to Bojangles. My ticket said steak/egg/cheese biscuit. My steak biscuit said "I don't know where the f*** your egg and cheese are." In Pigeon Forge, the BoJ dining room isn't even open still. So they only have to worry about one customer in line at a time. At that store, they could count orders of fries properly.

You know what is accurate...my skillet. I drop a little butter and two eggs in it, and it gives me two fried eggs back. A piece of hot aluminum with a handle is smarter than a fast food worker.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I think it's legitimate to yell at these beef heads packing your drive thru bag. The McDonald's Syndrome has spread to Bojangles. My ticket said steak/egg/cheese biscuit. My steak biscuit said "I don't know where the f*** your egg and cheese are." In Pigeon Forge, the BoJ dining room isn't even open still. So they only have to worry about one customer in line at a time. At that store, they could count orders of fries properly.
Most of the time, the person handing your food to you isn't the one bagging it at the expedite station. They are handed the closed and rolled bad, which is then handed to you.

I hope you're being exaggerative. I had no qualms about calling the cops on belligerent customers when I was managing stores.

You know what is accurate...my skillet. I drop a little butter and two eggs in it, and it gives me two fried eggs back. A piece of hot aluminum with a handle is smarter than a fast food worker.
It's more the level of GAF then intelligence. The operators are so strapped for employees that the employees are doing whatever they want. Tail is wagging the dog.

It's more the level of GAF then intelligence. The operators are so strapped for employees that the employees are doing whatever they want. Tail is wagging the dog.
We see this in construction. GCs cant really hold their subs accountable because they will just walk off the site onto the next and make enough to cover whatever losses they had on the first.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back