Another Biden Highlight ...Mortgage Rates Hit a 20 Year High

I just got a call from one of those scammers trying to buy my home. I quoted them $1.5 million...

Wondering if that's prophetic.

I do the same when I get those calls. Hopefully one day someone will take me up on it.

I do the same when I get those calls. Hopefully one day someone will take me up on it.
I always wondered who the people were that answered their phone when someone called that wasn't in their contacts.

If you guys want, I can share the phone calls with the 600,000 companies that somehow got my phone number that want to sell me a Medicare Advantage plan.

Reactions: Zues1
I always wondered who the people were that answered their phone when someone called that wasn't in their contacts.

If you guys want, I can share the phone calls with the 600,000 companies that somehow got my phone number that want to sell me a Medicare Advantage plan.

I have to answer my phone even when I don't recognize the number.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
If you'd stop writing it on truck stop bathroom stalls, half those calls would stop.

Maybe if I stop writing it on the walls of the Blue Oyster Bar, the other half would...

How else would McDad find me?

I just got a call from one of those scammers trying to buy my home. I quoted them $1.5 million...

Wondering if that's prophetic.
Well, it may actually be a steal if inflation continues on like it is. A million dollars just doesn't go as far as it used to.

This was inevitable. Been coming for a while
Trump had a chance to raise rates, experts were calling it the smart move to head off worse. But he kept the easy money flowing and let someone else be the bad guy.

Trump had a chance to raise rates, experts were calling it the smart move to head off worse. But he kept the easy money flowing and let someone else be the bad guy.

I always thought the Fed was independent of the executive branch. Learn something new on VN every day.

VN Store

Back