Another great article on

Nice read. Good news continues.

It's a roll Jones could fill himself in a few months, when the Class of '14 signs...". Did I just read that? Role on the Floor Laughing.

Reactions: 1 person
I read the article. I dont care if he something good or bad to say. so again who cares what he has to say.

a good read for sure

here are the high lights i liked best

My Mom loved the whole family aspect, and one of Coach Jones' big things is having a family atmosphere.

Doing the 'Vic Wharton,' that's my joke. I call him the head recruiter for UT right now.

Jones said. "So we're going to really hit it hard and there's already a bunch of guys in the state that have been offered.

looks like this young man will be a great pick up for the Vols

I don't care either. I just don't believe he said any such thing. If he did, it's funny because it's another jab at Dooley. (Yes, it is.)

"Coach Jones, if there's anything, he means what he says. Everything he's said to me so far has happened," Jones explained. "Nick Saban made a comment at SEC Media Days that Tennessee is going to be back to the top in a few years. Everyone kind of knows it's happening. A lot of guys are hopping on, and they're even getting to the point of having to tell some guys there's no more room. This legendary Class of '14 is going to be a great kick-off. I think there's going to be a strong and long Butch Jones legacy at UT."

Nick Saban fears the Butch

You guys do realize that Saban's first statement in his press conference after the UT v bama game last year was that we had improved every year under Dooley, right? F@#% that guy and whatever he says.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys do realize that Saban's first statement in his press conference after the UT v bama game last year was that we had improved every year under Dooley, right? F@#% that guy and whatever he says.

Man, someone's got their Bama hate on today.

Yes. He also said- when asked about Tennessee after the Jones hire- "They've got a good coach now, so ... "

VN Store

Back