Another great read

Had to be the first lol.. but on a serious note, I never realized how important the relationship with college and high school coaches was until B-Unit came along... I think he has opened a lot of fans eyes as to how a successful program needs to be ran, and how to keep everyone involved on the same page.. and its all cause he gets it lol

Had to be the first lol.. but on a serious note, I never realized how important the relationship with college and high school coaches was until B-Unit came along... I think he has opened a lot of fans eyes as to how a successful program needs to be ran, and how to keep everyone involved on the same page.. and its all cause he gets it lol

What shocked me was what the high school coaches said about the previous staff after they left. They said Dooley was the most arrogant man they had met. And the staff would show up and talk to players without the high school coach's consent. Very bad. We lost out on some top recruits because of their demeanor.

Turns out dools was a cancer on the program, no matter how you slice it . The bad out weighed the good . :twocents:

Reactions: 1 person
"We're the state institution" Jones told VolQuest.

Wow, did we ever in our lives ever think that we'd have to state this publicly? But CBJ is taking nothing for granted and by doing so, he won't have to make this statement ever again in 2 years.

It sure is great to see Tennessee football in a positive place again. WOW, BOOM, Go Big Orange People

Sorry to stray off topic, but what did somebody tweet to Herb Hand (Candy's OL coach). He apparently blamed TN fans and possibly coaches.

Sorry to stray off topic, but what did somebody tweet to Herb Hand (Candy's OL coach). He apparently blamed TN fans and possibly coaches.

Somebody told him his wife is sleeping with another man while he is coaching his sorry arse football team. Actual tweet was vulgar. Hand retweeted it to Butch later. Probably Franklin that sent it to him to begin with.

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody told him his wife is sleeping with another man while he is coaching his sorry arse football team. Actual tweet was vulgar. Hand retweeted it to Butch later. Probably Franklin that sent it to him to begin with.

That's good. I guess Coach Jones was responsible for that. Candy sucks.

That's good. I guess Coach Jones was responsible for that. Candy sucks.

Story was on coachingsearch.com yesterday...with a screen shot of the tweet...Hand and Butch were on Richrod's coaching staff at WVA together
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope these high school coaches realize what Jones and Company is doing applies to them and the youth leagues. This makes kids excited about their high school program and helps the youth league coaches soak up knowledge from the high school coaches.

VN Store

Back