Another Newbie

volmanjr

Just Living the Good Life!
Hey fellow vols fans! Just found this site yesterday and still trying to figure everything out :blink: but all I have seen so far is great. :lol: Looking forward to a great season that should be full of suprises :cross: One quick question ... Whats up with the dollars and the store (haven't figured those out yet) and when does the newbie classification dissappear?(anxious rookie :eek: )

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi volmanjr! Welcome to the Nation! We are glad you are here!

As far as I can tell, the fantasy dollars are to be used for "bets" when the season starts. GiveHim6 is our resident philanthropist having recently sent me ALL his money. :dlol: I think it can also be used to send "gifts" on birthdays and the like. Vol_Freak is the head honcho around here, so he can tell you more about the board features. As for the "newbie" status, you have to post, post, POST to lose that. :) You CAN get a neat title if you ask Freaky real nice and send him a few fantasy bucks. ;) Just kidding about the bucks. We are like a big happy family here, so just jump right in and make yourself at home. A word of advice....don't listen to ANYTHING Volstorm and Vol_Freak says about me.

I am a nice person. :)

Really

* Stormy if you edit this post, I will hunt you down like a dog.

Welcome to the BEST and I mean BEST forum on te web for Vol fans, The VolNation. Glad to have you aboard. I have yet to figure out the money thing either, but it looks cool.

A word of advice....don't listen to ANYTHING Volstorm and Vol_Freak says about me.

Don't worry, you'll figure it out on your own. ;)

And lady...don't tempt me like that, you know how I get. :naughty:

Is it too late to join The Nation? Football season starts up soon and I don't want to miss out!

Originally posted by El Rey@Aug 25, 2004 12:13 AM
Is it too late to join The Nation? Football season starts up soon and I don't want to miss out!

Looks like you already joined.

Welcome aboard. :welcome: :welcome:

Originally posted by El Rey@Aug 24, 2004 11:13 PM

A few of your avatars would help me out some :naughty:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 24, 2004 5:32 PM
Hi volmanjr! Welcome to the Nation! We are glad you are here!

As far as I can tell, the fantasy dollars are to be used for "bets" when the season starts. GiveHim6 is our resident philanthropist having recently sent me ALL his money. :dlol: I think it can also be used to send "gifts" on birthdays and the like. Vol_Freak is the head honcho around here, so he can tell you more about the board features. As for the "newbie" status, you have to post, post, POST to lose that. :) You CAN get a neat title if you ask Freaky real nice and send him a few fantasy bucks. ;) Just kidding about the bucks. We are like a big happy family here, so just jump right in and make yourself at home. A word of advice....don't listen to ANYTHING Volstorm and Vol_Freak says about me.

I am a nice person. :)

Really

* Stormy if you edit this post, I will hunt you down like a dog.

I only give money away when I decide to leave Volnation at times.So I guess I am a philanthropist in that way,but please don't say I'm a resident it makes me sound old and brittle. :unsure:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Aug 24, 2004 4:02 PM
Hey fellow vols fans! Just found this site yesterday and still trying to figure everything out :blink: but all I have seen so far is great. :lol: Looking forward to a great season that should be full of suprises :cross: One quick question ... Whats up with the dollars and the store (haven't figured those out yet) and when does the newbie classification dissappear?(anxious rookie :eek: )

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dollars are really just used to wager with other members. As for the newbie classification, you are alreay past that. Let us know if you have any other questions.

The dollars are really just used to wager with other members. As for the newbie classification, you are alreay past that. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, I feel more like a part of the family now... So what are the hot bets right now , I don't have much in the bank but I do like to gamble :p

Noop sorry, I'm just a newb freshman. FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE! I'm going to be at the front of the line at the ticket booth tomorrow. ;)

Originally posted by volmanjr@Aug 25, 2004 3:04 PM

Thanks, I feel more like a part of the family now... So what are the hot bets right now , I don't have much in the bank but I do like to gamble :p

I am willing to bet $100.00 board dollars that we beat UGA this year. Any takers?

I was not speaking for anyone but myself, thank you very little.

(as he mumbles something about a bigger butt)

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 25, 2004 9:19 PM
Oh that was a smilie. I thought maybe you were using a digital camera.

Nope. Just that pic of your trip to Hawaii you sent me.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 25, 2004 9:53 PM
:beer:

tv_bacardi_small.jpg

VN Store

Back