Another shooting. Delware this time.

this is a weird case. after this story broke nobody has ANY updates. even the local places don't have updates.

1 dead, 2 other wounded, multiple suspects at large.

this is a weird case. after this story broke nobody has ANY updates. even the local places don't have updates.

1 dead, 2 other wounded, multiple suspects at large.
Very weird I was looking for more info last night.

I guess the shooter wasn't a WM with an AR so it doesn't fit the right narrative.

yeah, someone knows something to keep it quiet. trying to figure which agenda to use this time.
Remember the Dadeville, AL shooting right?

EL and the others came in hot and heavy ready to screech over children mowed down at a birthday party.

Then they learned the race of the shooter/victims, as well as the weapon used.

Went radio silent after that.

EL and the others came in hot and heavy ready to screech over children mowed down at a birthday party.

the outrage does seem coordinated....

yep - turns out something fell and made a loud bang and all the people packing just started shooting

nothing to see here, move along

Reactions: 85SugarVol

They've done that several times. That's what irks me bad about most Democrats, they don't care at all if people get shot if it's not a white person. Every thread ever on here, same thing. Most of them don't even comment if it's not a white person. Wrong is wrong, but if they can't make it political, they don't care.

They've done that several times. That's what irks me bad about most Democrats, they don't care at all if people get shot if it's not a white person. Every thread ever on here, same thing. Most of them don't even comment if it's not a white person. Wrong is wrong, but if they can't make it political, they don't care.
Happens in Chicago everyday, no whitey perp so no biggie.

They don’t care about people getting shot at all. It’s just a means to what they do care about. Disarmament

They don’t care about people getting shot at all. It’s just a means to what they do care about. Disarmament
And they'll completely make shiz up too. It's been a minute but there was some anti type historian that wrote a book and was lauded all over the place until they dug deeper and his work was crap. So bad he had at least one major award rescinded and I think lost his job at the university where he worked. And that only was called out because historians with some integrity chased down his supposed sources.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back