Any fellow Vols in Charlotte, NC?

bigorange

WGWTFA
Just checking, I've been seeing a good amount of 'T's around the Queen City lately and was just wondering if any belonged to fellow forum members.
I hear that the Fox & Hound at Ballantyne will be a Vols bar for the games this year....
If not Charlotte, what about Fredericksburg, VA?

I think NCvol is in Charlotte. NCGatorbait is also from NC (but not sure where) and I think he has trashed all his gator stuff since Meyer was hired and is now reportedly sporting orange T's on his ride.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 12, 2005 11:56 PM
NCGatorbait is also from NC (but not sure where) and I think he has trashed all his gator stuff since Meyer was hired and is now reportedly sporting orange T's on his ride.
[snapback]126042[/snapback]​

Yep, that NCGatorbait is one smart fella.... :matrix:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 12, 2005 11:56 PM
I think NCvol is in Charlotte. NCGatorbait is also from NC (but not sure where) and I think he has trashed all his gator stuff since Meyer was hired and is now reportedly sporting orange T's on his ride.
[snapback]126042[/snapback]​

:nono: :p

Noticed a couple Vol fans traveling down US 220 here the other day.

E-mail Steve Catlett (scatlett@utk.edu) or call the alumni office at 865-974-3011. They can tell you how to get in touch with the alumni group in Charlotte. :clapping:

Anyone not in the K-town area needs to check on an alumni group in their area. The group here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area has a game watching party for every football game with an attendance of 50 - 150. It's almost like being at the game. :D :p :D :p

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Aug 13, 2005 11:44 AM
:nono:  :p

Noticed a couple Vol fans traveling down US 220 here the other day.

[snapback]126132[/snapback]​

Where on 220 were you? I live ten minutes away from 220 in Roanoke, VA, and drive 220 frequently to and from Smith Mountain Lake.

Originally posted by VAVol@Aug 14, 2005 3:58 AM
Where on 220 were you?  I live ten minutes away from 220 in Roanoke, VA, and drive 220 frequently to and from Smith Mountain Lake.
[snapback]126477[/snapback]​

I'm about 40 mins south of Greensboro. :peace:

Originally posted by KentheOrange@Aug 14, 2005 1:41 AM
E-mail Steve Catlett  (scatlett@utk.edu) or call the alumni office at 865-974-3011.  They can tell you how to get in touch with the alumni group in Charlotte.  :clapping:

Anyone not in the K-town area needs to check on an alumni group in their area.  The group here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area has a game watching party for every football game with an attendance of 50 - 150.  It's almost like being at the game.  :D  :p  :D  :p
[snapback]126476[/snapback]​

I wish I were an alumnus of UT.

:cry:

VN Store

Back