Any Good Movies for the 4th?

GroverCleveland

22nd & 24th POTUS; Duke of Tellico Plains
Good Lord. Looked over the list of movies in theatres and it seems to be a bunch of dreck.

Did see GotG3 a couple of weeks ago. Have seen a trailer for an Idris Elba film, Hijacked that seems interesting, but do not see it in theatres. Anyone have recommendations?

I'm watching this later this afternoon. It's required at my house. Lol.

'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!' Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

Independence_day_movieposter.jpg

Last edited:
"Born on Independence Day" Tom Cruise's best movie.

Should be viewed by all Americans.

In theaters…

No Hard Feelings was pretty funny. We enjoyed it.

I wanted to see Sound Of Freedom but my two oldest were at church camp so we didn’t have anybody to watch our 9 year old. Same for Indiana Jones.

Guardians was solid.

The new Transformers movie was probably my favorite of the series, but that’s not saying much.

I haven’t seen The Flash. The reviews were bad and it’s 2 and 1/2 hours long.

Good Lord. Looked over the list of movies in theatres and it seems to be a bunch of dreck.

Did see GotG3 a couple of weeks ago. Have seen a trailer for an Idris Elba film, Hijacked that seems interesting, but do not see it in theatres. Anyone have recommendations?
Yesterday I was guilty of reading the title and not the OP. Shame on me.

Hijack is a series on Apple TV. 3 episodes have been released. I watched them last night and find it excellent. I don't care for Elba but I like him in this. 3 episodes and I don't know wtf is going on, in a good way.

What did you end up seeing?

In theaters…

No Hard Feelings was pretty funny. We enjoyed it.

I wanted to see Sound Of Freedom but my two oldest were at church camp so we didn’t have anybody to watch our 9 year old. Same for Indiana Jones.

Guardians was solid.

The new Transformers movie was probably my favorite of the series, but that’s not saying much.

I haven’t seen The Flash. The reviews were bad and it’s 2 and 1/2 hours long.
Imma fan of The Transformers. Look forward to seeing the new one.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
I'm watching this later this afternoon. It's required at my house. Lol.

'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!' Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

View attachment 560814
Same.

357404736_10225403855537562_9095043418273178983_n.jpg

Yesterday I was guilty of reading the title and not the OP. Shame on me.

Hijack is a series on Apple TV. 3 episodes have been released. I watched them last night and find it excellent. I don't care for Elba but I like him in this. 3 episodes and I don't know wtf is going on, in a good way.

What did you end up seeing?
Thanks for that clarification.

Stayed home and watched the extended version of Independence Day.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back