Any land surveyors in East Tennessee?

UTvolz9808

My wife and I are looking into moving our family from Texas to Tennessee. I am looking for tips on good companies to apply with I am senior crew cheif now in Texas 20+ years experience and a third generation surveyor.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
My wife and I are looking into moving our family from Texas to Tennessee. I am looking for tips on good companies to apply with I am senior crew cheif now in Texas 20+ years experience and a third generation surveyor.

Good luck getting into the Surveyor mafia in TN.

That sucks. For those of us who know what we’re doing

I have a guy who works for me that was a 21S in the Army, a surveyor. I hired him thinking he could quickly get his license and I was wrong. He‘s had to pretty much start from scratch.

I have a guy who works for me that was a 21S in the Army, a surveyor. I hired him thinking he could quickly get his license and I was wrong. He‘s had to pretty much start from scratch.
Isn't @zeppelin128 a surveyor???

I am not licensed, just a crew cheif bud a good one with good references

Good luck on it.

I hope you are able to move to God's country.

Reactions: UTvolz9808

VN Store

Back