Anybody here donate to the "Election Defense Fund"?

lawgator1

If so you may have a claim! Be sure to hang on to any electronic receipt or cashed check. I'd say it's a certainty that a class action suit will be filed.

Keep an eye out in the mail for any class action notices because you will only have limited time to respond. Of course, you'll have to live with the fact that you are taking back money fraudulently taken from you to give to Kimberly Guilfoyle and the Trump Hotel Collection. But I wouldn't sweat it. Trump will find another scam soon enough to take money from the Fox audience.

Another LG 1 star thread.

Why can't Trumpsters just admit they were wrong about him? That he's a con man? A common grifter?

Instead insult people that point it out. I admit I take great delight in being proven right about him, yet again. But this would not be such a hot topic and constant source of annoyance to Trumpsters if they'd simply discontinue their irrational refusal to just admit they were wrong about him.

If so you may have a claim! Be sure to hang on to any electronic receipt or cashed check. I'd say it's a certainty that a class action suit will be filed.

Keep an eye out in the mail for any class action notices because you will only have limited time to respond. Of course, you'll have to live with the fact that you are taking back money fraudulently taken from you to give to Kimberly Guilfoyle and the Trump Hotel Collection. But I wouldn't sweat it. Trump will find another scam soon enough to take money from the Fox audience.

Oh, rent free.

Reactions: joevol33
Why can't Trumpsters just admit they were wrong about him? That he's a con man? A common grifter?

Instead insult people that point it out. I admit I take great delight in being proven right about him, yet again. But this would not be such a hot topic and constant source of annoyance to Trumpsters if they'd simply discontinue their irrational refusal to just admit they were wrong about him.
Whatever helps you ignore Biden.

It’s just odd that for 4 years everything was so much better in spite of the dims criminality in trying to frame a sitting President and a conveniently timed worldwide pandemic.

I'll take a con man right now...

Reactions: OrangeTsar

I was never wrong about him. He is all the things you describe. He is still infinitely preferable to the addled brain dead petty tinpot dictator in the Oval Office (or should I say the fake Oval Office staged set) today

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Dear Tucker Carlson...

Reactions: Orangeburst
When things go south, give me strong principled Governors as that is where power will shift in the vacuum. Sadly they will have to bear the brunt of failure medium term, but better long term.

I have the latest screen captures of the televised proceedings for those who missed the hearing so far
DED4F819-1F47-4613-8665-7F6205A18034.jpeg555BAEBE-DAC2-450A-9872-9BE72CE72BAC.png

It’s one star because I have no idea what you’re talking about. It sounds like another rant of a crazy man. And let’s be honest, your thread history is mostly a bunch of whiffs.

What is this fund you are talking about?

And are your sources better than what you thought you had in the Trump Putin prove?

Provide some context instead of opening up with a rant and then beating your chest when people don’t know what you’re talking about.

Do I need to have class to file a class action suit? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: volfanhill

"You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of the obsessed mind. A journey into a land of imagination. Next stop—The LG Zone."

@lawgator1
Consider going as a class action suit for Halloween.
Wear a 3 piece suit made of athletic clothing material with a cane, monacle, top hat and a high class accent.

You're welcome.

Do I need to have class to file a class action suit? Asking for a friend.

giphy_a171a4ea2ce731209e2f8cd2081ec092288f7a35.gif

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back