Anybody Know?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Where I can get a copy of the 2004 Media Guide in print. I seem to have lost mine. :eek:

I seen a copy or 2 left in Hounddogs in JC not to long ago.
I looked around the utsports site to see if it could be ordered but didnt find anything. If your close to a Hounddogs it would be worth a try.
If nothing else they might be able to get you one ?

If you dont have any luck, i can call here and see if they still have a copy.

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@May 30, 2005 10:54 PM
I looked around the utsports site to see if it could be ordered but didnt find anything. If your close to a Hounddogs it would be worth a try.

[snapback]99568[/snapback]​

DO THEY SELL "HOT DOGS" @ HOUND DOGS?

:dlol:

If so, Freaky will be there!

<_<

I will say that they have hotdogs at Lindsey Neslon with Peppers and Onions. Pretty good stuff.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 30, 2005 9:15 PM
Where I can get a copy of the 2004 Media Guide in print. I seem to have lost mine.  :eek:
[snapback]99493[/snapback]​

Hey, you guys need some rain? Me and La.LovesOrange have gotten 6 inches in the past 2 days.... more to follow tomorrow&#33; Welcome to Louisiana&#33;

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 30, 2005 11:27 PM
<_<

I will say that they have hotdogs at Lindsey Neslon with Peppers and Onions. Pretty good stuff.
[snapback]99584[/snapback]​

You still need to come down to New Orleans and have LUCKY DOG&#33; And bring KiddieDoc with you. He wants to eat at Emerils and you might need him after eating from a street vendor&#33;

Originally posted by BayouVol@May 30, 2005 11:27 PM
Hey, you guys need some rain?  Me and La.LovesOrange have gotten 6 inches in the past 2 days.... more to follow tomorrow&#33;  Welcome to Louisiana&#33;
[snapback]99585[/snapback]​

It was a GREAT day here in Ole Virginny..... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@May 30, 2005 10:54 PM

[snapback]99568[/snapback]​

I called the Hounddogs in West Knoxville yesterday and they said they didn&#39;t have any (the guy didn&#39;t sound like he knew what I was talking about). I stopped by last night to make sure..they are supposed to be open til 7:00...and they were closed shortly after 6:30. I may try again today.

VN Store

Back