Anybody subscribe to govolsxtra?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 2, 2004 11:52 PM
Is it worth it?

I did just so I could see what it was about. I was pretty cheap (since my wife subsribed us to the paper) but I don't think it's going to be all that great. Hooker is pretty good though, but no one is on top of things as Brent Hubbs.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 3, 2004 12:03 AM
I haven't made up my mind yet. I HATE Lundy and Adams' writing.

Most do. I was really torn, but I really just wanted to see what it was about. Like I said, it doesn't look to great so far but it did just start. Chris Lowe and Brent Hubbs are about the only two guys that I really like.

vol-freak
Most do. I was really torn, but I really just wanted to see what it was about. Like I said, it doesn't look to great so far but it did just start. Chris Lowe and Brent Hubbs are about the only two guys that I really like.

REALLY??

:dlol:

You make it too easy, Freaky.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the opinion on the govolsxtra. I may try it out just to have more reasons to gripe about Lundy and Adams.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 3, 2004 12:20 AM
vol-freak

REALLY??

:dlol:

You make it too easy, Freaky.

Apparently I do. I just can't help myself. REALLY.

New to the Nation, but saw this post and want to chime in-- I subscribed to govolsxtra and it had more things on there than I expected it to have. Adams' act gets old, but they have some pretty decent stuff on there from Hooker and read that they will be doing NCAA Football 2005 simulations on game weeks. For half of what Hubbs is charging and even less than that if you have a subscription, I think its worth it...especially when everything gets cranking later this month.

Originally posted by VolIceHockey@Aug 5, 2004 10:04 AM
New to the Nation, but saw this post and want to chime in-- I subscribed to govolsxtra and it had more things on there than I expected it to have. Adams' act gets old, but they have some pretty decent stuff on there from Hooker and read that they will be doing NCAA Football 2005 simulations on game weeks. For half of what Hubbs is charging and even less than that if you have a subscription, I think its worth it...especially when everything gets cranking later this month.

It may be worth is for no more than it costs, but it will never compare to what Hubbs and Rob Lewis provide. Seriously, those guys are in a league of their own.

by the way, Welcome to volnation. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 6, 2004 7:04 PM
I REFUSE to pay money for that. I can get better material from other sources.

Are we still talking about govolsXtra??

:naughty: :naughty:

VN Store

Back