Anyone have tickets in the social deck?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Just curious if your opinion. From the outside looking in it seems like these are miserable seats. Standing only, sun all day. What is the draw that makes these “premium”?

Reactions: sami
I would like to hear some first hand accounts, too. Seems like a good time from the outside looking in.

Standing up all game in the sun does not sound like a good time to me. SItting on my couch with cold beer and instant replay on a 65" TV sounds good. I will however be traveling to Neyland for 2 games and sitting in seats with chair backs.

I actually thought the social deck was a place to get beer or drinks and the ticket holders had their seats. Apparently it’s actually anti social.

Reactions: McDad
Just curious if your opinion. From the outside looking in it seems like these are miserable seats. Standing only, sun all day. What is the draw that makes these “premium”?
No but during the Vol Walk I think I saw some of the $75,000. A year fans were being filtered in . lol

I have season tickets in the Social Deck. My fiancé and I share tickets with my 60+ year old parents. It was a little toasty last weekend, but I really don’t have any complaints. You don’t have to walk far for food, beer or the bathrooms. We have a good time.

I have season tickets in the Social Deck. My fiancé and I share tickets with my 60+ year old parents. It was a little toasty last weekend, but I really don’t have any complaints. You don’t have to walk far for food, beer or the bathrooms. We have a good time.
Are the concession prices cheaper? You’re in the same area as chair backs and pay significantly more for those tickets than the chair backs to your left and right.

Thanks for starting this thread as I intended on doing the same.

Another question, or just confirmation - are rows 13 and higher in the ZZ and XX sections all seat backs? Thanks.

VN Store

Back