Anyone have video of bates commitment?

people keep asking, but no one has said anything. I saw one post where someone said something about some of it being on youtube.

If there is a link in there to the video
I'm not seeing it

My information was from an article by Patrick Brown in the Chattanooga Times Free - Press, sorry, but I don't know how to post a link. Not as cyber savy as some of the Vol brethren!

I'm sitting on the coast of Croatia and having a drink in the town of Pula. I'm sitting across the street from the 2,000 year old Roman Amphitheater - one of the most beautiful structures in the world. I just opened up VN and saw where Dillon Bates committed to the Vols. It's been a really great day so far...

Reactions: 16 people
I'm sitting on the coast of Croatia and having a drink in the town of Pula. I'm sitting across the street from the 2,000 year old Roman Amphitheater - one of the most beautiful structures in the world. I just opened up VN and saw where Dillon Bates committed to the Vols. It's been a really great day so far...
Cool sto...forget it. I'm jealous

I'm not a member and this is working for me.
Go to 247 sports, under team rankings click on #7 Tennessee. Bates is the 4th player down. At the bottom right of his pic click on the vid. cam. icon then click on 2012 jr. highlights. If that doesn't work then I guess I'm just real special.:peace2:

I'm not a member and this is working for me.
Go to 247 sports, under team rankings click on #7 Tennessee. Bates is the 4th player down. At the bottom right of his pic click on the vid. cam. icon then click on 2012 jr. highlights. If that doesn't work then I guess I'm just real special.:peace2:

I'm not a member either and it worked for me. There are multiple videos, try another one?

VN Store

Back