Anyone noticed

Wouldn’t bet against it.

Kid is an animal.
I don’t think many outside the UT fanbase (and probably relatively few within it) realize how good of a linebacker tandem Telander and Carter will be for the next two seasons. Only thing is Telander’s got the grandpa of the team, who also happens to be a stud, starting ahead of him.

I don’t think many outside the UT fanbase (and probably relatively few within it) realize how good of a linebacker tandem Telander and Carter will be for the next two seasons. Only thing is Telander’s got the grandpa of the team, who also happens to be a stud, starting ahead of him.
I think he will be starting beside Pili.

Also it wouldn’t matter anyway.
We play 6 ILBs every game. The 1st 4 get pretty even reps with the last 2 of the 6 getting 10 percent or so reps in game.

Telander will be everywhere. Special teams and defense.

yes...and arrived with a mentality of destruction with no regard for his own body. We've had some very talented LB's over the years.
His dad was in the military and thus moved around quite a bit growing up...Was initially headed to Florida, but got into too much trouble for the Gators back then...He was a 170 pound QB in high school, and probably weigh around 215-220, his last year at UT...If you remember, he got into a fight with a basketballer, (Breedlove was last name) who was 6'11", and from all reports got the best of him...He definitely had a mentality of/for destruction.

VN Store

Back