Applewhite

LittleDTO

Anyone else been impressed with him so far as an OC? He did a pretty good job at Bama and now doing well at Texas. I know he has the talent there but he got the monkey off of Brown's back again in regards to Stoops.

He is doing a great job. He will probably start getting looks at HC pretty soon.

Applewhite is not the OC, he took a downgrade in his title when he left bama to go to Texas. Bama's offense looks better to me this year than under him.

Anyone else been impressed with him so far as an OC? He did a pretty good job at Bama and now doing well at Texas. I know he has the talent there but he got the monkey off of Brown's back again in regards to Stoops.

No.

I heard that he was in charge of game planning just not play calls. If not, then my bad. I thought I read that somewhere early this year and had assumed that was still the case.

That texas offense looks very good. I guess we will see if it still looks good win they play this weekend. I expect texas will win but they could be in for a let down after their big win.

Applewhite as an OC was a joke. Too bad Saban recognized this and admitted his mistake. More than we can say about Fulmer.

VN Store

Back