Are any of you impressed with Paulus

OldVol

Where's he going?

He's not very accurate and he makes a lot of poor decisions.

Yeah I dont really like him that well. I forgot about this game and just started watching it. Has Crompton been in yet? I seen him in that last play but that's it.

Originally posted by K-town Vol Fan@Jan 15, 2005 2:51 PM
Yeah I dont really like him that well. I forgot about this game and just started watching it. Has Crompton been in yet? I seen him in that last play but that's it.

It's been pretty much all Paulus.

I think they're saving best for last.

He's a basketball player and overrated but that's who Lemming and Scout.com (useless site) like and want playing. The bigger problem is the East HC and his staff have no clue!

OOPs the 2nd worse thing is NBC's coverage sux!!!!

Well, the score reflects what I think about Paullus. I hope that he is better at basketball. The west's defense is pretty tough though.

I hope Crompton is just having a rough start. First play he gets sackes, 2nd is a screen that goes backwards, and 3rd he overthrows an open reciever by about 5 yards. I hope he warms up.

Originally posted by K-town Vol Fan@Jan 15, 2005 4:27 PM
That sucked. Crompton played like 1 series. Boooo. :bad:

I agree, Scout has him ranked #3 of all the players at the game and he played maybe 6 downs. What gives?

From what I saw of that crap spread offense with no center that they were trying to run - I'm glad Crompton didn't get to play very.

VN Store

Back