Are you ready for the FXFL?

VolsSportsFan

Where are the turtles?
The Fall Experimental Football League (FXFL) starts to tonight. The first game is on ESPN3.

I'm going to wait until after the season to pick a team.

I got enough of the "long, suffering fandom" experience.

Interesting, Tajh Boyd is the QB for the Boston Brawlers and Jordan Jefferson is the QB for the Mammoths.

Oh and there's like 50 people at the game. Doesn't help it's raining and a Wednesday night.

It'll last 2 or 3 years tops.

If that.

The only thing that could save it is apparently the NFL is interested in having a true minor league tye setup. This has competition with the new USFL and the A11 league starting next year. If the NFL goes through with it, one of them will be suppored by the NFL and will survive.

Arena ball has been around awhile and I don't see it going anywhere

Arena ball has been around awhile and I don't see it going anywhere

Yeah but it hit its peak in the early 2000s. The AFL actually shut down a few years back and then came back.

I don't see how it survives, every time I've watched it in the past year the arenas are mostly empty. It seems like at least one team folds per year.

Yeah but it hit its peak in the early 2000s. The AFL actually shut down a few years back and then came back.

I don't see how it survives, every time I've watched it in the past year the arenas are mostly empty. It seems like at least one team folds per year.

There's always desperate cities with empty arenas looking for tenants

VN Store

Back