Arkansas Fans....It's Football time In NWA.

VolFanInArkansas

I was born and raised in Arkansas... Lived in this state most of the my life minus the time spent in Tennessee as a manager for a major retail company. Anyway, My family and I took off from Bryant, Ar. (8 miles south of Little Rock - Central Arkansas) to Fort Smith (Northwest Arkansas). We were driving along I-40 just me and my wife talking when we hit this work zone which caused the traffic to slow down. I happened to glance in the review mirror when i see this car going in and out of both lanes. He approached us waving his hands in the air and what appeared to be yelling something. There were five cars in front of us and three tractor trailers in the other lane. He somehow drove on the side and got around one trucker and ended up next to us. I looked over and he was flipping us off and yelling curse words. I flipped him off which he did not take to well. At this time the traffic was not as congested and I was able to get about 100 yards ahead of him when I looked back in my mirror and saw him coming again. He took off his seat belt, reached down and picked up something under the passenger seat and started rolling down his window. I let him get up to us and when I saw what I thought was a gun I slammed on my breaks. He rushed passed me flappy his arms in the air. By the way, when I slammed on the breaks, it shot my 8 lb maltese in the back of the crew cab and woke the two girls up in the back seat. My wife was not too happy until I explained what happened. We were not able to get the license plate since he recklessly drove around several cars to get away, but I did notice there were a lot of Arkansas flags waving on his car. We called the Arkansas State Police and reported the incident along with the description of the car. I hope the moron gets caught.

I was born and raised in Arkansas... Lived in this state most of the my life minus the time spent in Tennessee as a manager for a major retail company. Anyway, My family and I took off from Bryant, Ar. (8 miles south of Little Rock - Central Arkansas) to Fort Smith (Northwest Arkansas). We were driving along I-40 just me and my wife talking when we hit this work zone which caused the traffic to slow down. I happened to glance in the review mirror when i see this car going in and out of both lanes. He approached us waving his hands in the air and what appeared to be yelling something. There were five cars in front of us and three tractor trailers in the other lane. He somehow drove on the side and got around one trucker and ended up next to us. I looked over and he was flipping us off and yelling curse words. I flipped him off which he did not take to well. At this time the traffic was not as congested and I was able to get about 100 yards ahead of him when I looked back in my mirror and saw him coming again. He took off his seat belt, reached down and picked up something under the passenger seat and started rolling down his window. I let him get up to us and when I saw what I thought was a gun I slammed on my breaks. He rushed passed me flappy his arms in the air. By the way, when I slammed on the breaks, it shot my 8 lb maltese in the back of the crew cab and woke the two girls up in the back seat. My wife was not too happy until I explained what happened. We were not able to get the license plate since he recklessly drove around several cars to get away, but I did notice there were a lot of Arkansas flags waving on his car. We called the Arkansas State Police and reported the incident along with the description of the car. I hope the moron gets caught.

Sorry that happened to you. Hexes sent to that subhuman retard.

speaking of arkansas..(volfan here in ar-kansas btw)..anyone notice how they barely survived 28-24 to western illinois?..sheesh.... Petrino looked like a deer in the headlights.. (for added fun, the fans on their site at hogville.net are blaming the near loss on former coach houston nutt (hell, hes gone isnt he? )... he left the cupboard bare, etc..laughable..guess it was his fault they lost 2 first round pix to the nfl..

speaking of arkansas..(volfan here in ar-kansas btw)..anyone notice how they barely survived 28-24 to western illinois?..sheesh.... Petrino looked like a deer in the headlights.. (for added fun, the fans on their site at hogville.net are blaming the near loss on former coach houston nutt (hell, hes gone isnt he? )... he left the cupboard bare, etc..laughable..guess it was his fault they lost 2 first round pix to the nfl..

Nice.... and Notice how you all did not survive UCLA at all. Fulmer may have lost a lot of weight since they closed the taco bueno and krispy kreme on campus down but you think he could have at least had you all ready for that game.

I just love all the stereotypical arkansas hillbilly crap you all keep pumping.... please by all means keep it coming...

VN Store

Back