Arkansas Series

I lived in Fayetteville, AR for a while, and Baum Stadium is one of the nicest, if not the nicest, in the SEC. Looks like a minor-league ballpark from the road and the inside is just as nice. Par for the course for Razorback athletics.

That's what I've heard about Arkansas. It kind of surprises me.

Drive down Razorback Rd. in Fayetteville and you'll be impressed. Donald W. Reynolds Stadium, Bud Walton Arena and Baum Stadium are top of the line.

They sure do have some nice athletic facilities.

Nice location too, up in the Ozarks... But no one in my family is ever going there for college. :birgits_giggle:

We need this series bad!!! I believe if we can steal the game tonight (fri) we have a good chance of winning the series!!

5-4 final... what happened in the 9th?
2 on nobody out, drilled a bunt back to the pitcher for force out at third. next, bunt single so they're loaded with 1 out. Strikeout then popout for the 5-4 L. We outhit them like 13-8.

That was one of the best games at Baum Stadium probably all season long. I hope we can keep it up today and not repeat like last weekend..Win on friday, lose on Saturday..Of course, I bet you guys wouldn't mind that, but I'd mind it :yes:

And game 2 will be kinda hard for ya'll to take. Justin Wells is pitching awesome right now, if ya'll have a chance, it'll be tomorrow vs. Cliff Springston.

2 on nobody out, drilled a bunt back to the pitcher for force out at third. next, bunt single so they're loaded with 1 out. Strikeout then popout for the 5-4 L. We outhit them like 13-8.
I was right above the first base dugout. Tennessee got a break right there, he was out.

I lived in Fayetteville, AR for a while, and Baum Stadium is one of the nicest, if not the nicest, in the SEC. Looks like a minor-league ballpark from the road and the inside is just as nice. Par for the course for Razorback athletics.
This season hasn't been good for us crowd wise. We're only bringing in 3,000+ for Friday night games. But if you haven't seen Baum, Here are a couple of pics.

GOZIBQRUOJSNYUR.20070609184300.jpg

XAMKXLLLTRAKDFD.20070325230743.jpg

JYDPTXZIQFZRXQH.20070506150311.jpg

One thing you don't see on here is what's outside of Baum. Outside of Baum is "Tailgate Row", a 210 foot row of pure tailgating!

I'm really impressed with Mongola or whatever your starting pitchers name was today, only a redshirt freshman and averaging 12 k's per 9 innings? That's crazy! I hate to say it to ya'll, but right now we own ya'll. We've won 7 out of the last 8 games against Rocky Top

I'm really impressed with Mongola or whatever your starting pitchers name was today, only a redshirt freshman and averaging 12 k's per 9 innings? That's crazy! I hate to say it to ya'll, but right now we own ya'll. We've won 7 out of the last 8 games against Rocky Top

Bryan Morgado.

The ump was all over the place today, we really shouldn't have struck out 14 times, but never the less, The bullpens will be rested for tomorrow, I expect an all out war!

GO HOGS!

Another dang abortion in the 9th. Up 6-4 and ended up hitting a guy and walking a guy with the bases loaded and is tied right now with no outs.

VN Store

Back