Armando Allen

vavol87

Why is volquest putting such an emphasis on armando allen we're no longer a contender are we? I know we're one of the finalists but we're not going to beat out the others i'm sure right?

doubtful, but you never know. CPF & CTT had an in-home so that's a very good sign.

Yeah, apparently we made up alot of ground with Allen and he really likes the fact that we have been straight and upfront about everything with him. Still yet, UF is his destination.

Tennessee head coach Phillip Fulmer has been on the recruiting path this week as coaches are on the road and in homes for the first time this fall. Monday night, Fulmer was with wide receivers coach Trooper Taylor in South Florida visiting with all-purpose back Armando Allen.

Many feel Allen will select the Gators on Friday.
The 5-foot-9, 180-pound Allen is ranked as the nation's second best all-purpose back and sometime on Friday, the mid-term prospect will tell the world of his college choice. Monday, Allen and his mom got a final pitch from Fulmer and the Vols.

"It went fine," Allen said. "They spent a lot of time with my mom. She liked meeting with both of them."

On Thursday, Allen will get a pitch from Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weis. Then on Friday most likely in the morning, Allen will pick between Tennessee, Florida, and Notre Dame.

"I am not sure where I am going yet," Allen offered. "I am going to pray about it and make my decision. I will call the coaches on Wednesday or Thursday and let them know what I am going to do. I am going to do what is best for me. What school benefits me best for football and my future education wise. It is going to be tough."

Allen said that distance from home would not be a factor in any way and he has some things that stand out about all three of his finalists.

"Florida and Notre Dame have both been on me from day one," Allen said. "Both have been with me from the get-go. As for Tennessee, I like them because they have been straight to the point with me about everything. They have been up front and honest with me. I like the way they have recruited me."

Allen has focused a lot on his recruitment this fall after suffering a season ending injury and Friday, the all-purpose back will finally end his recruitment when he announces his decision.

they are forecasting Allen to Notre Dame. Announcement to come tomorrow.

how come it says allen and vandyke to announce together yet vandyke has already committed to florida this morning? i thought they were doing it in the same place same time

how come it says allen and vandyke to announce together yet vandyke has already committed to florida this morning? i thought they were doing it in the same place same time
Because Allen is not going to Florida, they split it. Allen to announce at 10:30 - supposedly a Domer.

In recruiting the news can change in the blink of an eye. That's what happened with Hialeah, Fla., running back Armando Allen this week. That change gave Notre Dame a marquee commitment on Friday.[details]

He committed to ND and cryed during the announcment. It was a big moment for this kid. I wish him the best.

He committed to ND and cryed during the announcment. It was a big moment for this kid. I wish him the best.
I think I would cry too if I realized my career had came down to having to commit to an overrated ND team.

I think I would cry too if I realized my career had came down to having to commit to an overrated ND team.

Okay, this is hard to see happen. Too many top players are signing with Notre Dame. I hope this doesn't sway Chris Donald and Harrison Smith that way even more so than they already are. I just hope we sign Donald. Smith would be a nice addition, but it's not looking good.

I'd cry too if I had to face four years of frigid weather and frigid ugly ND women

VN Store

Back