Article speculating upon Starting Lineup for 2015

Volosaurus rex

Doctorate in Volology
Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Bleacher must be reading some posts on Volnation so they started giving us some love and wrote an article worth ready for once.

Amazing to think about that team if everyone makes it. Can't imagine what they'd be like. Loaded is all I can describe it as.

I agree with this article. definitely don't think James Worley will be the starting QB in 2015 with fergasen, dobs, and petermen all on campus

Man, that does get me excited about the future. With good coaching from CBJ and his team this team might be the huge step back onto the top national stage for the Vols.

Let me freakin guess; josh Dobbs. Why is everyone on his nuts? Pretty sure we've got peterman and ferguson. Don't know why they're written off by everyone

Let me freakin guess; josh Dobbs. Why is everyone on his nuts? Pretty sure we've got peterman and ferguson. Don't know why they're written off by everyone

People thinking Dobbs will start this year are just crazy. He's so skinny he makes Bray from his freshman year look stout. I love what the kid (and Peterman and Ferguson) will bring for the future. But let's not get back to starting skinny freshman. Give them time to bulk up, learn the college game and start their Junior years.

Reactions: 1 person
At least the OL should be experienced by 2015. Tennessee will have a rough situation going into 2014 with only one starting offensive lineman returning.

Bleacher must be reading some posts on Volnation so they started giving us some love and wrote an article worth ready for once.

Any person can write an article on BR. This guy is a UT alum and is probably on here. 2 reasons why it's such a positive article.

Good write up. I think the Dobbs, Hurd, and North parts are right on. A few others are stretching, but there is potential.

"I believe Hurd will either be a gifted athlete stuck in the wrong body or a transcendent runner, akin to Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker."

Wow. I really hope the 2nd part of that statement becomes a reality.

VN Store

Back