As many as 30 scholarships could be available to Vols in 2014

VolBraniac

Bigly Membered
Today, nine months before prospects in the Class of 2014 are allowed to sign, Jones has already collected 12 commitments, more than all but one other school in the Football Bowl Subdivision (Texas has 13).

“I think people around the country understand what we have here,” Jones said this spring amid a flurry of good recruiting news. “They’ve been waiting for Tennessee to wake up. And now we’re waking up.”

Why is the Vols’ class getting so big, so quickly?
There are several factors at play, but one reason is most glaring: In 2014, the Vols have the flexibility to sign an unusually large class.
As many as 30 scholarships could be available to Vols in 2014 » GoVolsXtra

Reactions: 1 person
I'd take Josh Malone and the rest really good DL and LB's and be totally cool with that

I imagined that scene on pearl harbor when the japenese leader said "we've awakened a sleeping giant", but instead of it being the japenese guy it's Nick Saban..

I imagined that scene on pearl harbor when the japenese leader said "we've awakened a sleeping giant", but instead of it being the japenese guy it's Nick Saban..

Saban and most japenese are the same size so I could see Saban standing on the deck of a pontoon boat saying that.:)

VN Store

Back