As we close in on another great first weekend of college football

TNVol92

I know Tennessee hasn't played yet, and the Clemson and Bama game isn't over but what SEC team was the most impressive so far?
Florida over Hawaii
South Carolina over NC State
Vandy over Miami (OH)
LSU over App State
Georgia over Georgia Southern
Ole Miss over Memphis
Auburn
Miss State

Georgia didn't look like the number one team in the nation today. Florida didn't look all that great at the first in their game either.

Last edited:
I know Tennessee hasn't played yet, and the Clemson and Bama game isn't over but what SEC team was the most impressive so far?
Florida over Hawaii
Vandy over Miami (OH)
LSU over App State
Georgia ove Georgia Southern
Ole Miss over Memphis
Auburn
Miss State

Georgia didn't look like the number one team in the nation today. Florida didn't look all that great in the first in their game either.

If you're gonna mention Ole Miss over Memphis and Vandy over Miami Ohio then you gotta mention south carolina. I disagree about Florida, they are absolutely stacked and did not look nervous or rusty.

South Carolina played ok, but they didn't play a hard team. Georgia Southern could beat NC State worse than South Carolina did.

Last edited:
Bama looks good but Clemson is a joke. They should be very proud down in S.C. Unfortunately Saban looks like he is getting it going down there. Damn.

Alabama's talent isnt as good as Florida or LSU, but they dominated a higher quality of opponent than they did. Say what you want about Clemson but they're better than Hawaii or App State...put together.

VN Store

Back