Atmosphere

WeNeedaQB

Let'er Rip Tater Chip!
For those of you lucky enough to be on campus for the game what is the atmosphere like?

I just got off work and ready for some TN football. Hope you guys at the stadium have fun! I'm gonna be kicked back on the recliner with hot wings and a cold one!

Reactions: 1 person
I bet Vol Walk will be electric. Wish I could be there!

Hey vollygirl, I know you would appreciate this. I painted my toenails orange jolt yesterday just for football season. I do it every year. Can't paint my fingernails b/c I do a lot of gardening.

I bet Vol Walk will be electric. Wish I could be there!

Hey vollygirl, I know you would appreciate this. I painted my toenails orange jolt yesterday just for football season. I do it every year. Can't paint my fingernails b/c I do a lot of gardening.
Wear those sandals and peep toe heels girl! Go Vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
Can someone that is enjoying the gameday atmosphere post pics of the Vol Walk and get a good pic of Jones? Really anxious to see him and his enthusiasm.:rock:

TAF,

That pic takes me back to a time when UT was good! Come on BUTCH!!!!!!! Get us back there.

I'll tell you what the atmosphere is like right now. It's hotter than hades! Just walked from Calhoun's back to the hotel ... not pleasant when it's uphill and 90*.

Wish I was there for the new chapter in UT football but couldn't make the trip. Please get it done going forward Butch, we are long overdue for a break.

I'm here guys. The Vol Walk was nice! Very electric when Butch Jones stepped off the bus! Love that they kept the dj down on the field like at the orange and white game.

VN Store

Back