ATTENTION AGGIE FANS

Volunteer

Of course, I am a UT fan but my brother in law is an Aggie grad and a true class act.

I need to get him a Christmas present and need some ideas from you aggie fans.

Ideas, resources, online shops you know of, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

www.aggieathletics.com is the official place to buy Aggie gear. I'll try to see if Loupot's(the oldest textbook store in town) or Traditions(yes there is a bookstore chain named after our "Traditions") are online. Also, there is a store in the mall(not sure if it is a chain or not) called Inspirations with a ton on Aggie t-shirts.

Where does he live? That would probably be the biggest help in knowing what he might like to have.

I do know they just came out with a 2-DVD set about the Bonfire Memorial and all good Aggies should own at least one CD of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band.

Just found out some more info about it. I remember seeing it was 2-DVD's, and the site refers to it as a "collection" so I assume it is 2 DVD's. It has been advertised alot on the local channel, but what I didn't realize is that is is a product of KBTX, the local CBS affiliate. I think this DVD should be nop-notch though, the dedication ceremony was VERY moving and included our Gov. Rick Perry(a former Yell Leader at Texas A&M), a parent to represent those who died, an injured Aggie and others. Very powerful stuff. Also, the station did alot of background stories and updates about the victims and their familes, and so there is alot of material to make great DVDs.

KBTX Bonfire DVD Order page

It is $30 plus $5 shipping, but that is about what a t-shirt would end up costing after all was said and done...

57010571_z.jpg

I would get him that DVD set, and let the Vols give him a loss in Dallas. :D At least I sure hope so.

A power T sticker for his car would be a good joke. :devilsmoke:

Ask him how much time he spent at the Chicken. If he said that was his address then get him some A&M dominoes. Not too many ags I know turn those down.

Originally posted by Aggie02@Dec 14, 2004 6:11 PM
Ask him how much time he spent at the Chicken. If he said that was his address then get him some A&M dominoes. Not too many ags I know turn those down.

Another great gift if he spent time at Northgate, or even went there once or twice, are the CD's in the "Northgate Noise" set. There are four in the series, and if you buy all four, they come with a special set of dominoes.

http://www.northgatenoise.com/

VN Store

Back