Aubrun Vs. Tennessee

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
as anyone going to watch? im going to watch the game on t.v. auburn is -5 in the sec so maybe we can get a win today without crump. we need to get hot here and win a few straight. im going to stick with this team through the thick and the thin, but boy were getting really really thin right now.

I'll be watching. We HAVE to have a win tonight.

yeah i know. if we dont win tonight i think we might actually fire buzz perterson. im not saying i want him to go, i just feel that at the end of the year we have to make it to the big dance. i still have hopes of the big dance, how about you freak?

Once I again I don't get to see it. I don't get FSN......oh well, they will probably get beat anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 29, 2005 12:38 PM
well it comes on at 6:00, listen to it on the radio.

Yeah, I will if the power doesn't go out from all of this ice on the lines.

If it's on TV here, I may watch it. I want to see Tennessee finally beat Auburn at SOMETHING this year.

All I can say about Auburn(football wise) is this: They better be glad they had a great year this year because next year won't be so great...Too bad we don't go down there and get to beat up on them down there

As far as the basketball game goes tonight, I agree with Freak and those of you who said we had to have a win tonight....We definitely need a win tonight for our tourney hopes to stay alive....We have to avoid turnovers and get hot from the outside...Without Crump down low there will be a big hole....I do believe though, that we can come out and get us a win if we avoid "stinkin thinkin"

VN Store

Back