Auburn RB in Critical Condition

Sarasota, snarky place, Ringling Brothers, seances, metaphysical churches...

Voltul,Lived there for 32 years.Moved back to Tennessee in2019.People there think you are trying to steal the air out of their lungs.Die hard Republican sanctuary.Weather is great-water bad -people worse.Local gov't,Would not redo sewer system.The fine for dumping raw sewage into Sarasota Bay was less than the cost of building a new sewage treatment plant-so dump it in the bay.They tell you to come down ,but, they won't tell you about the almost constant sewage problems on the Venice beach and others.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Auburn coach Hugh Freeze asked for prayers for Battie on his social media account Monday. Freeze said there was a setback Sunday and that Battie remains on a ventilator.

the shooting in his hometown of Sarasota, Florida, on Saturday that killed his brother, Tommie Battie, 24.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Auburn running back Brian Battie could face "permanent paralysis" after a fatal shooting in his hometown of Sarasota, Florida, according to court documents obtained by the Tampa Bay Times.
I read that the person who shot Battie and his brother had already been convicted of multiple violent crimes. As a parent, I would think that society had failed me by not protecting my family from a person that had clearly shown he was violent and could not conform to our laws.

I read that the person who shot Battie and his brother had already been convicted of multiple violent crimes. As a parent, I would think that society had failed me by not protecting my family from a person that had clearly shown he was violent and could not conform to our laws.
Welcome to America 2024.

Florida probably doesn't have enough prison space to house all the crime happening down there. It has been going on for years and will continue until the 33% of people who live in poverty can receive a good education and be able to get a decent job. By the way, Florida is not the only State with this problem.

VN Store

Back