Auburn Tigers/War Eagles

dan4vols

VN GURU
I believe tennessee will win out and meet up with Auburn again in the SEC championship game. I dont think Auburn will change a thing, theyll figure it worked well and even if they didnt sportsmen are superstiscius and wouldnt change it. Tennessee is an emotional team, think back over the years on the biggest wins and its where the Vols defense was bringin everything but the kitchen sink....blitzing like all hell. Watch the tape of the 85 sugar bowl thats what im talking about, vinny testeverde was being sacked on running plays...the vols need to shoot gaps more, backfield disruption to slow down those Auburn backs. just my 2 cents!

Yeah, Auburn will pretty much rely entirely on Caddy to get the job done. He is an amazing runner, for sure. I would imagine Auburn to play pretty similarly to how they did during the AU-UT game this year. The Vols, however, have failed to find a niche so far as I can see, but have still pulled off some big wins. Even in spite of our not using Schaeffer anymore, we can still keep other teams guessing as to how we'll play. The team will get better throughout the season, while I'm noticing the War-Damn-Eagles are staying pretty level. I imagine Tennessee throwing AU for a loop in the championship game and coming away with a close win. The key to the game will be the defensive line and stopping C-Willy.

But, we still have the rest of the schedule to worry about. After seeing what happened to Florida today, I don't think we can take any team for granted, even Vandy. Keep sharp, keep looking ahead one week at a time and keep improving.

I' agree with milo....we can't overlook the rest of the schedule....Kentucky still has yet to win a game in the SEC and they really get pumped up when playing the big orange...You would like they were playing for a national championship game....In fact if they beat us it would be like a national championship for them.

We obviously cannot overlook any team, but I would say Kentucky is definitley not at the top of the to-do list. I think the Vols need to worry about pulling out a big win over South Carolina. They held Alabama to just 3 points while putting up 20 of their own. Tennessee can step it up, but if we want to worry about rankings, Vols will need to put the beat the cocks hard. (I cannot resist :p)

1 game at a time boys SC will be ready 4 us... so get r done VOLS!!!! :ph34r:

VN Store

Back