Auburn vs West Virginia

super slobber was all over WV for not running White, than sais he can't second guess them.

Is he really that illiterate?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This game is a great example of why you shouldn't buy into the flavor of the week. First, Auburn goes to the spread, which wrecks their season. Going back to hitting people in the mouth makes them look much better. Also, West Virginia's AD fell for all the foolishness about "finding a guy who loves West Virginia" and hired Larry Coker, Part II. They are paying the price.

Its only going to get worse for WVU. They're current recruiting class is looking pathetic, especially after the loss of Boyd.

This game is a great example of why you shouldn't buy into the flavor of the week. First, Auburn goes to the spread, which wrecks their season. Going back to hitting people in the mouth makes them look much better. Also, West Virginia's AD fell for all the foolishness about "finding a guy who loves West Virginia" and hired Larry Coker, Part II. They are paying the price.

I agree Hat AU looks impressive there just going to line up and hit you with 4 tailbacks and a running QB...I beat TUBBs is pissed he let TF tell him chris todd was healed and 100%

I'm still a believer in the spread. But I don't see the need to have an offense like that when you have defenses as consistently good as Auburn's. I'd also second guess hiring a guy to totally revolutionize your offense just because he did alright at Troy.

VN Store

Back