Austin Rogers commits to UT

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
WR/S out of Nashville.

He is the 6th for this next years class.

I think he is a pretty good pick up. Rivals rates him as three stars.

Cool, anything we take from LSU is a plus for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by orange_man@Sep 7, 2004 5:25 PM
how good is he?

LSU and Georgia both wanted him.

Orangeman, where did you hear that? I heard he only had offers from Stanford, Vandy, Miss St, and South Carolina. :dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 7, 2004 6:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 7, 2004 6:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-orange_man@Sep 7, 2004 5:25 PM
how good is he?

LSU and Georgia both wanted him.

Orangeman, where did you hear that? I heard he only had offers from Stanford, Vandy, Miss St, and South Carolina. :dunno: :dunno: [/quote]
I found that from Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean. He said he Rogers picked the Vols over LSU and Georgia but I&#39;m still not sure how accurate that is. If it was Chris Lowe writing it I might believe it.

Jimmy Hyams interviewd him on the radio today. He considered both GA and LSU, but has been a Vol fan all his life, and chose the Vols. Very bright kid, good interview.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 7, 2004 8:02 PM
Jimmy Hyams interviewd him on the radio today. He considered both GA and LSU, but has been a Vol fan all his life, and chose the Vols. Very bright kid, good interview.

Weird. Guess I was wrong. Not the first time and won&#39;t be the last. ;)

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 7, 2004 7:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 7, 2004 7:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volstorm@Sep 7, 2004 8:02 PM
Jimmy Hyams interviewd him on the radio today.  He considered both GA and LSU, but has been a Vol fan all his life, and chose the Vols.  Very bright kid, good interview.

Weird. Guess I was wrong. Not the first time and won&#39;t be the last. ;) [/quote]
FOR SURE&#33;&#33;&#33; :withstupid:

:eek:lol:

:dlol:

:Bbiteme:

VN Store

Back