Autzen roll call

Oregon Vol

I'm in section 1 row 26 with my duck fan 7 year old son. I believe the "visitor" section is 39 and 40. driving up from Klamath falls Saturday morning and touring the pre-game area and the Mo about 2 hours before kick-off. been looking forward to this game since 2005ish when they signed the contract.

Reactions: 3 people
I hate all of you! :)

Seriously, have a great time and please post pics of the game when you can. I'm sure there's a lot of posters on here that would like to see them.

Reactions: 2 people
Bringing 4 from Yakima Wa. Section 26 row 80. We are Tennessee natives from Franklin Tn. Work brought me out here and actually love living in the Northwest. Can not get the Tennessee out of us. We will be carrying the Tennessee flag high on our truck as we travel down the Columbia River Gorge, thru Portland and into Eugene tomorrow evening. Hoping for the upset. See all yall at the game. Safe Travels

nice, I have been rolling with my flag waving outside the truck all week down here in Klamath. Not a single a duck flag seen all week. I always let my duck bros know how subpar their fans are.

Bringing 4 from Yakima Wa. Section 26 row 80. We are Tennessee natives from Franklin Tn. Work brought me out here and actually love living in the Northwest. Can not get the Tennessee out of us. We will be carrying the Tennessee flag high on our truck as we travel down the Columbia River Gorge, thru Portland and into Eugene tomorrow evening. Hoping for the upset. See all yall at the game. Safe Travels

I am from Franklin also! I live north of Bellingham now; I have a relative that farms in Wapato that we get over to visit often. Go Vols!

I am from Franklin also! I live north of Bellingham now; I have a relative that farms in Wapato that we get over to visit often. Go Vols!

That is Crazy. Dont see many Vol fans if at all in Washington. Graduated from Franklin High in 1991. Have been living in Yakima since 2001. Go Vols. Play them tough

That is Crazy. Dont see many Vol fans if at all in Washington. Graduated from Franklin High in 1991. Have been living in Yakima since 2001. Go Vols. Play them tough

Are you not going to the game?

It's so close, relatively speaking.

Section 36, row 80-something -- too lazy to go look at my tickets. Going with my best bud, who will be rooting for the Ducks (born and raised in Oregon).

Last Tennessee game I saw in person, Reggie White was playing and I was a student at UT. Really looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
Hubby & I have been in Seattle for a few days and saw some folks wearing orange there. We are in Portland tonight. Will be driving to Eugene tomorrow. Endzone 1 Row 49. Go Vols!!!

Section 36, row 80-something -- too lazy to go look at my tickets. Going with my best bud, who will be rooting for the Ducks (born and raised in Oregon).

Last Tennessee game I saw in person, Reggie White was playing and I was a student at UT. Really looking forward to this one.

Outstanding! Have fun!

Hubby & I have been in Seattle for a few days and saw some folks wearing orange there. We are in Portland tonight. Will be driving to Eugene tomorrow. Endzone 1 Row 49. Go Vols!!!

Good for you! That's great!

I finished HS in Charlotte. I graduated from Providence HS near 51&16.

About to go to bed half a mile from Autzen Stadium. Saw a few Vol fans in Eugene tonight. Some Duck fan swiped my 1998 Natl. Championship magnet off my rental car. They shall pay!

VN Store

Back