Baby Gronk is a Vol..... For now

this thread is so bad I dont think its even Pub worthy
Oh no's....Come on. The internet was drooling over this kid not long ago. As comical as it is, everyone, even non football fans know who this kid is. It's good publicity.

Besides, it is the offseason and this is vol football related. I dunno about you, but I'm sick of all the NIL, transfer/former player talk

Oh no's....Come on. The internet was drooling over this kid not long ago. As comical as it is, everyone, even non football fans know who this kid is. It's good publicity.

Besides, it is the offseason and this is vol football related. I dunno about you, but I'm sick of all the NIL, transfer/former player talk
Tbh I have no idea who he is

This is all I remember from when he first "blew up." Awful. His dad is scum.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

It's not good publicity....

This is the first I have heard of “Baby Gronk.” I actually thought it was the real Gronk’s son before I clicked on the link.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back